GAME UK Retailer not dispatched yet?

Platuni

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive never had a problem with GAME, always got it by the release date. I remember I ordered the big ass box edition of GOW 3 and I was a nervous wreck on release day because it was like 10am and it still hadnt arrived, I was cursing GAME, was never gonna order from them again, at 11am it then arrived lol, so have faith in them.

Ive never had a problem with GAME, always got it by the release date. I remember I ordered the big ass box edition of GOW 3 and I was a nervous wreck on release day because it was like 10am and it still hadnt arrived, I was cursing GAME, was never gonna order from them again, at 11am it then arrived lol, so have faith in them.

I will try! :woop:

Ive never had a problem with GAME,

I'm going to take a stab in the dark and say you didn't pre-order the ME3 CE. :(

Although in hindsight maybe they were trying to do me a favour on that one. :p

I buy most of my stuff from shopto (GTA ready for post on Sat & sent today for delivery tomorrow) now and it's getting annoying how Game get so many exclusive editions. I want to buy from someone else FFS! :(

Putting my faith in GAME was always going to be risky. I've had no dispatch e-mail but my order has dispatched according to the website. Never had a game early from GAME and usually order from ShopTo but I've fallen out with them.

It's no biggy anyway, plenty of stock around so i'll pop out in the morning if it doesn't arrive.

The thing what makes it worse is they're not answering anyone on twitter with the same problems but they're answering people who are going to the midnight launch..

Looks like there will be many disappointed game customers, they were taking orders up to 1pm today which are all meant to be processed and dispatched today...

I thought I'd ring them up just then and they told me this.

The shipped on the order status means its been sent out, it's with the mail service now. So the waiting game starts. If it doesn't arrive I will be having words with them.

I thought they would send you an e-mail saying its been dispatched? We shall just have to wait, ill probably send it back and buy it somewhere else if it doesnt turn up tomorrow.

I thought they would send you an e-mail saying its been dispatched? We shall just have to wait, ill probably send it back and buy it somewhere else if it doesnt turn up tomorrow.

Forgot to mention that they said there is a problem with the email service. My payment still hasn't come out of my bank though but they say it has

I'm going to take a stab in the dark and say you didn't pre-order the ME3 CE. :(

Although in hindsight maybe they were trying to do me a favour on that one. :p

I buy most of my stuff from shopto (GTA ready for post on Sat & sent today for delivery tomorrow) now and it's getting annoying how Game get so many exclusive editions. I want to buy from someone else FFS! :(

No I didnt lol, ive been using Shopto the last few years, but use game now & again because of the exclusive editions. I still think it will arrive on release day, i just have that "feeling" lol.

Was just gonna ask you about payment, still no money taken. I doubt they would release it without payment being taken..

True..

I just got an email from DPD telling me that mines is on it's way tomorrow. Dunno if that helps out.

Is this from Game yeah? I haven't had an email

Don't buy games from GAME. It is crap. Not because of game not arrive on day or release or day before release either but also they weak business as well.

Never trust GAME so this why I finished with them since Sept 2010.

Shopto.net and amazon.co.uk is best!!!! Never have any problem with them.

So better quit GAME and stop support. I sometime wish GAME closed down already lol but dislike people losing jobs though.