Game crashes upon load

jumpman174

Hopefully it starts working again. I still need to buy 3 more things in the shop and get to level 30 research level. And the broken achievement whenever they fix that. Gunstringer on the other hand, I'm soooo close to finishing. Just need to buy 2 more upgrades from the store.

I am in the same boat, I am running the game on W8 on my laptop and starting yesterday it crashes non stop. Sometimes when booting the game up, always when attempting a multiplayer match and now at the very end of single player matches as well. All I need is to grind out 9 more levels and finish the 10 consecutive days. I was at 7/10 when the game bugged out and now I have logged in both of the last two days and it thanks me for logging in and gives me the coins for doing so, but under the achievement status tab I am still showing 7/10 instead of 9/10

Yep, completely freezes for me too. I got it to load a single player a couple times only to have it crash at the end (before it loaded my xp or anything). But 99% of the time it crashes as soon as the game loads. I guess at least I'm not alone. Sigh.

Well, I didn't load it for a whole day, thinking maybe if my daily return counter was reset, it'd work again. So far it is. Here's hoping that fixes it for others as well.

I also got a response to my email I sent Other Ocean. It was a link to the Monsters Love Candy Xbox forum. Thanks?

Well, I didn't load it for a whole day, thinking maybe if my daily return counter was reset, it'd work again. So far it is. Here's hoping that fixes it for others as well.

I also got a response to my email I sent Other Ocean. It was a link to the Monsters Love Candy Xbox forum. Thanks?

I was wondering about that myself, it seems like the whole problem stems from the glitch on the 10 days in a row achievement. So I kind of thought since the game seems to work for people up until they hit day 7/10 maybe if you reset your counter it should work again and you can gain all of the other achievements. I think I will try this and can finish grinding up to research level 30 and then just do the daily achievement once they patch the game.

As for them responding to your plea for help with a link to the xbox forums, that is lol.

Well the game was updated today(3/12/2013). I had trouble finding any info on what the update actually did but here's to hoping they fixed the crashes and the daily achievement.

Edit: Hah it made the game even worse for me, now from the main menu the game tells me about the in game store and will only let me go into it, then the game locks up upon going into the store.

Edited by dAFKave813

• 2 weeks later...
Well the game was updated today(3/12/2013). I had trouble finding any info on what the update actually did but here's to hoping they fixed the crashes and the daily achievement.

Edit: Hah it made the game even worse for me, now from the main menu the game tells me about the in game store and will only let me go into it, then the game locks up upon going into the store.

Same here but I at least get my daily reward for coming back so I hope it is counting the days. I have no way of knowing because the game crashes before I can check the achievement list though. I only have to go from 22-30 on levels and it is impossible because the game doesn't even work. I wish I would have known the game was going to crash out, I would have pushed harder to get those last levels when it was still working.

Has anyone had any luck getting the game to work? After I got my 10 days I didn't play it so I would lose my streak and tried to play it - still wouldn't work. So I deleted the game, waited until I would have no streak, downloaded the game again and it still crashes before I can actually play the game.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm having this problem now, since I've only needed a few stars It crashes as I try to play a level, I go back into the game and I have to watch an add (which runs fine btw) I try to play the level and it crashes me back to the dash again.

I need 5 stars and 5 monsters for everything but the level 30 achievement, not happy Jan!

• 3 months later...
I'm having this problem now, since I've only needed a few stars It crashes as I try to play a level, I go back into the game and I have to watch an add (which runs fine btw) I try to play the level and it crashes me back to the dash again.

I need 5 stars and 5 monsters for everything but the level 30 achievement, not happy Jan!

Same thing happened to me. I had to play the game offline for it to stop crashing then when it did decide to crash I would back out of the game, boot it up online then go offline again, that seemed to work.