Best fitness game

rubina123

Hello! I notice you are new, so welcome to the site! There was already a thread about this in the Games section. In the future, try to look around and see if there are any recent topics similar to one you want to make before posting. :)

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=350622

^ That is the link to the other topic. Try looking into those fitness games!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi rubina123,

I will advice swimming best for fitness as swimming is a great calorie burner exercise which strengthens heart and lungs and makes hips, shoulders, arms and back muscles strong. Swimming is great to deal joint or muscular problem.

Edited by Fenton

• 3 months later...

Wii fit is a package which offers players a very sound way to make and carry out a fitness plan. Wii Fit Plus improves on the excellent Wii Fit and includes more than 40 types of training activities designed to appeal to everyone from casual gamers to hardcore fitness buffs.

Edited by annenglish

Maybe some of the dance titles like Dance Central. A friend has UFC Personal Trainer but I found it more of a gimmick.

Really, if you're serious about improving fitness just whack on an iPod and go for a jog each day - that alone will be far superior to any game you play.

Wii fit is a package which offers players a very sound way to make and carry out a fitness plan. Wii Fit Plus improves on the excellent Wii Fit and includes more than 40 types of training activities designed to appeal to everyone from casual gamers to hardcore fitness buffs.

Wii Fit + is a joke. My mother pawned that POS game off on me, and the useless balance board, when it wasn't working for her and I tried it for about 2 months and it did nothing but bore me. The exercises are mediocre at best.

Seriously, go outside and go run or walk, it's free.

As silly as wii fit is, there are some applications that are actually useful for physical therapy applications. The PT dept uses it to help rehab patients and it has certainly helped me recuperate from knee surgery and ankle sprains due to running and skateboarding.

My usual fitness game of choice is Yourself Fitness Evolved 2012.

Lol...I love how like nobody answered his question except with a smartass response.

The ones that will give you the best workout in my opinion are...

UFC Personal Trainer

Wipeout

Zumba Fitness: Rush

And Your Shape: Fitness evolved

Just which ever one you think is more for you get that one, they all give a good workout.

Beware bad running technique while doing that thing called running. There's nothing worse for your knees, back, and hips than to sloppily bounce along.

This site has loads of quality information: http://www.freedomsrun.org/Training/TrainingIntro.aspx

It's easy to tell people to go out running, but keep in mind since there are probably people pretty soft in the middle here it might not be a good idea for them to jump into running right away if they've been really sedentary in their lifestyle.

Lol...I love how like nobody answered his question except with a smartass response.

The ones that will give you the best workout in my opinion are...

UFC Personal Trainer

Wipeout

Zumba Fitness: Rush

And Your Shape: Fitness evolved

Just which ever one you think is more for you get that one, they all give a good workout.

Finally, a real answer.

What about Biggest Loser?

I have a Kinect, and wanted it to get more active at least, since my neighborhood is shady. But my room is too small lol so I'm gonna have to make adjustments.

Which is the hardest one?

I'm in pretty good shape since I've been skateboarding for 25 years and I am a fitness leader for my command (I'm in the military).

Yourself Fitness Evolved 2012 can be as challenging as some of the workouts I give my fellow shipmates.

If you're already fit and want to get in the most fit shape of your life, I have one word for you.

Crossfit.

Finally, a real answer.

What about Biggest Loser?

I have a Kinect, and wanted it to get more active at least, since my neighborhood is shady. But my room is too small lol so I'm gonna have to make adjustments.

Which is the hardest one?

Hmm, I havnt heard much about biggest loser so I am not quite sure...

But Your Shape: Fitness evolved to me wasnt that hard of workouts at all, I hardly sweated but I do workout at the YMCA every other day so it might be easier for me depending on your shape. But it is a good out game and the sensor reads great.

Wipeout was extremely tiring, I sweated a ton and have heard the same from everyone else. Its not particularly a workout game and is based off the game show so its not for gaining muscle or anything like that. This one is really fun though.

Zumba: Fitness Rush I have heard nothing but positive things about it, I have not gotten a chance to play it yet but I have seen a friend of mine play it and she absolutely loves it. The workouts a nice and long. Just great all around, but then again zumba is a dance/ party workout used for mainly burning calories so it may not be for you.

UFC is also good, you have good motivation and the trainer will talk to you and tell you how you are doing. The exercises are fun and you will be mainly punching and kicking. This is probably one of the best workouts you will get with a kinect game and has effective routines. The kinect may have problems seeing you on the floor though.

And if you are getting a workout game, Do not worry about your score or anything like that, it is irrelevant. Have some nice music playing and focus on your workout and do what you can the score is just a number.

Of course if you are looking for a hardcore workout then joining the gym is better but not near as fun :p. Although to contrary believe these do provide some good routines and I love them.

Overall I would decide between UFC and Zumba. Although if your kinect cant see you on the floor I dont particularly remember exercises on the ground for You shape: Fitness evolved which might be a good replacement for UFC.

I don't understand why you have to make some smartass remark like this. He asked for game.

Some people are just trying to get a post on a thread they have no business on with nothing to contribute to boost the post count.

Edited by Foxxy kyle