• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Release date hasnt been announced but we are being told its soon

main difference is

infinite world

fuckyh.

It won't be infinite worlds. The worlds will be 36 times bigger though. August is supposed to be the release month for Xbox One Edition. But that will be subject to change as with any other game. I have seen a few videos of the XBO Edition, and you can choose from different world sizes. Classic, Small, Medium and Large. Can't link on my phone I'm afraid.

I am hoping we get a release date announced very soon. As I fear that as time goes by, with no details of the achievements have officially been announced, that the release date will be pushed back further into the year.

It won't be infinite worlds. The worlds will be 36 times bigger though. August is supposed to be the release month for Xbox One Edition. But that will be subject to change as with any other game. I have seen a few videos of the XBO Edition, and you can choose from different world sizes. Classic, Small, Medium and Large. Can't link on my phone I'm afraid.

I am hoping we get a release date announced very soon. As I fear that as time goes by, with no details of the achievements have officially been announced, that the release date will be pushed back further into the year.

yeah they said august and that its on track and wont even get delayed so thats good to hear. looking forward to it

Ah I remember hearing about it being a launch title back then. I knew I wouldn't be able to afford an Xbox One, but did buy one a month ago. So the wait for release date has suddenly got me excited now I know I can buy it and play the crap out of it. The £5 upgrade price is even better.

If they have finished it, and are just testing it, then surely they should have some idea of a release date and make an announcement very soon. Its very close to August now, and 4J are still quiet, and no achievement list has officially been announced.

My only problem is I have just one controller, and there is myself, the missus and her son love playing it. This is gonna get interesting.

It sure will be phenomenal. My only concern, is that 4J are still suspiciously quiet about Xbox One Edition, and any tweets are being ignored, regarding a release date.

Actually, another concern, is that due to a lack of any news from 4J, the traffic in this forum has dramatically dropped to almost nothing this last week. I know it will pick up the second 4J announce something. But even a hint of a release date will be enough for me.

It sure will be phenomenal. My only concern, is that 4J are still suspiciously quiet about Xbox One Edition, and any tweets are being ignored, regarding a release date.

Actually, another concern, is that due to a lack of any news from 4J, the traffic in this forum has dramatically dropped to almost nothing this last week. I know it will pick up the second 4J announce something. But even a hint of a release date will be enough for me.

yeah i agree. the only reason ill be happy to wait for a delay is if its because of world transfers.

i could see a gta5 delay coming a mile away, it was getting so close to release and no disussion or trailers or anything. trailer comes out... delayed.

you may want a release date or a trailer badly, but dont be suprised when a trailer or tweet comes out that says november! (or something)

I have been keeping an eye on Twitter, and 4J have said they can see the light at the end of the tunnel, but as stated above, everyone is retweeting the same recycled BS. But on the plus side, they have not announced any kind of delay. Yet. I think it may be nearer the end of August now, as nothing has been said in a couple of weeks, and still no achievement list, which once released, will indicate a game is due.

I will be gutted if the game is delayed, as I just can't be bothered playing the 360 version, as I plan to start a brand new creative community world like I did last time. Had over 20 people work on a massive village, and then spread across about 1/4 of the map. Was a truly epic time to be had there. So if anyone wants to add me for some Minecraft fun in advance, then be my guest. Although come mid September, I will be a dad again, so won't be online as much for a few weeks while we get accustomed to a new addition. Will join others, or you can join my world.

Another reason is the missus, who is almost always playing with me is trying to get her business more sales. So doesn't have time. But I just want to play it on XBO, and start a new community build. No point in playing on 360, as it just feels a waste of time. Best not get delayed, iras I'm gonna be a dad again in 7 weeks, and will have far less time then.

Edit:

Was checking out examiner.com, and not 100% sure on how reliable this site is, but according to their latest article, 4J Studios have worked their way through this weekend to get the game ready for a release. So this is promising if true. Sure if it was delayed, they would have at least announced that by now.

Edited by FullMoonBeaver

Was checking out examiner.com, and not 100% sure on how reliable this site is, but according to their latest article, 4J Studios have worked their way through this weekend to get the game ready for a release. So this is promising if true. Sure if it was delayed, they would have at least announced that by now.

It could still be on track for August.

I saw this tweet today..........

4J Studios @4JStudios

We're still fixing #MinecraftXbox1, #MinecraftPS4 and #MinecraftPSVita bugs. We'll let you know when we hand over to the Cert testing teams!

It could still be on track for August.

I saw this tweet today..........

I saw that Tweet as well. The fact that this is the first time 4J have mentioned cert testing, gives me hope that release date and cert testing are not that far away.

I really hope it comes soon, as I played some Minecraft on 360 the other night, and I just couldn't get into it, knowing full well I will be starting a new world on the XBO Edition.