Looking for Casual Partners (No Achievements)? Post Here!

ColdSpider72

UPDATE: Starting this again for any newer players still looking for people to compete with.

I am looking for players that wear mics and like to be social at the table. I play mostly at night (9PM and later EST) but I am always up for a game if I am not busy playing whatever new game that happens to be out at the time. I like to joke around and/or talk strategy at the table. I am sick of finding tables online that have 1 non-talking human and 8 bots. I mostly play ring games at the 250k level but I would play tourneys if we had enough people interested to start one. I am NOT looking for people that just go all in or fold every hand. I like to play people that either know the game or want to learn. This is NOT a boosting thread. This is a one-stop place to find regular players for competition and/or socializing.

Thread now stickied. Thanks go to Method.

GT: Coldspider72 Send a msg with friend request

Possible format if this thread sticks around:

GT:Coldspider72

Stakes: 100-250k minimum

Mic: yes

Times available: (anytime) (evenings) (days)

Edited by ColdSpider72

• 4 weeks later...

Thought I would bump this since there may be more people playing again now that the new season is breathing a lil' life back into the game. Remember, this is a thread for all players looking for all game types. You don't need to match a certain criteria, just list what your playing conditions are so you can find like-minded players.

• 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...