Tired of 6 Hard?

well yes and no.....although I havent played it 600 times like you

Its the easiest level to navigate, and let me tell you thats a good thing for me because for some reason I am a horrible platformer in this game

The only map that annoys me is chap 5, I f'n hate that chapter...I almost never make it to the top because of the damn traps

So id rather play chap 6 1000000 times before I play 5 once

well yes and no.....although I havent played it 600 times like you

Its the easiest level to navigate, and let me tell you thats a good thing for me because for some reason I am a horrible platformer in this game

The only map that annoys me is chap 5, I f'n hate that chapter...I almost never make it to the top because of the damn traps

So id rather play chap 6 1000000 times before I play 5 once

You just need to learn the patterns of them. normally i will look at the traps for a few seconds then see when is the "safe" time to go through them. if you really cant get the hang of em try a few normal mode runs to get used to them then go bakc to hard.

I'm always up for any chapter. Drop me a request and I'll totally play with ya, I can drag my GF as well.

also the worst thing in chap 5 is when your at the two upper spawns, and you finally reach the top just to get pinged by a peeping eye or imp which sends you flying back screaming in rage.

I'm honestly just sick and tired of Chapters 5 and 6. Anyone I play with randomly only plays 6. My friends only want to play 5, because they want Death's Scythe.

I personally think Chapter 3 is the most fun, but you get jack-CRAP from that Chapter when you play on Hard. At least on Normal, you can get Shanoa's Lapiste. Hard, you can basically get some Truffles.

Ugh. I don't want to kill Dracula anymore.