ShopTo dispatched!! (UK)

ScottCorno1987

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Recieved mine, and as so many have said ShopTo are awesome! I didnt get the patch mentioned in another thread today so expecting a bu ridden time until the EU get the patch...

My DLC code doesnt work either, expeted this to come live Friday myself, also does not seem that Co-Op works in the EU either, guess that will be Friday too?

Recieved mine, and as so many have said ShopTo are awesome! I didnt get the patch mentioned in another thread today so expecting a bu ridden time until the EU get the patch...

My DLC code doesnt work either, expeted this to come live Friday myself, also does not seem that Co-Op works in the EU either, guess that will be Friday too?

yeah I reckon Friday will be patch day and I managed to get into co-op with a random once but then he went offline :mad:

Who hasn't had their dispatched email yet from GAME, it's 6:40pm and nothing as of yet and website still says unshipped, I usually get pre-orders a day before release date.

I was in the shop today and asked the guy if he had it in store yet, but they said no to me :(

Who hasn't had their dispatched email yet from GAME, it's 6:40pm and nothing as of yet and website still says unshipped, I usually get pre-orders a day before release date.

I was in the shop today and asked the guy if he had it in store yet, but they said no to me :(

They normally have copies of the game a week before sale mate, gives them time to set up a display and pre-orders etc before release.

You probably got told no to get you out the shop :p

They normally have copies of the game a week before sale mate, gives them time to set up a display and pre-orders etc before release.

You probably got told no to get you out the shop :p

Haha, to be honest mate I have been reading of people on here asking in shop before release dates, I simply threw the question in whilst I was at the till, I said I had already pre-ordered it.

But it's 9:30pm and still no dispatch email from Game, maybe I may not get it on release day.

Got my email this morning at 11:50am.

I thought something had gone wrong with my pre-order because it wouldn't let me cancel any pre-orders after the website redesign.

Since my 2 copies of DI hadn't been sent by Wed afternoon I made 2 more pre-orders.

Now I have 4 copies of DI coming!

Edited by D Sylar

Pre-ordered from GAME nearly a month ago, mine still says UNSHIPPED and no dispatch email has been sent to me. Yeah, I have no idea what the hell is going on, seems like since they updated their website last week, it's been nothing but trouble.

I finally got my email today, I kept checking whilst I was at work, and it says unfortunately because of an error you can't track the parcel, now I only did normal free delivery so I may not get mine until Monday which is quite annoying as I was planning a lazy weekend like I always do when I get a new game, but hopefully it may turn up tomorrow or Saturday.

I'm not a big fan of the new wesbite everything is harder to find compared to the other, also GAME have been pretty good for pre-orders as I normally get them the day before release, but the last time I ordered something from there it was a 3 month Xbox Live subscription which I ordered 6 days before mine expired, but I recieved it a week later after it dispatched 2 days after order? Now my pre-order is late for relase day. Oh well as long as I get the game.

Pre-ordered from GAME nearly a month ago, mine still says UNSHIPPED and no dispatch email has been sent to me. Yeah, I have no idea what the hell is going on, seems like since they updated their website last week, it's been nothing but trouble.

I have an email saying it has been shipped, but website still says unshipped?

The website still says unshipped and i've received no email, and no reply from when I emailed them last week and this week.

Yeah the email system definitely fails, they take forever to reply back, especially if it something small, but who knows if they got the email with this new website in place.

Personally I will wait until Monday and if no item arrived I will call them up on Tuesday to see what is going on, the reason I pre-order a game is to get it upon release date.