3-6-12. Anyone taking the day off?

Tai_MT

This is unacceptable.

Sadly in a moment of weakness I forgot the release date and well proposed the idea. :(

I wish I was British so I could understand what you just said.:woop:

Tetley is a brand of tea, I like tea, alot of it.

Unless said pub quiz involves lots of beer?

I don't drink so it's likely i'm going to be buying at least 3 rounds as always.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not taking time off however on the 9th I finish college around 1:00 so as soon as I get in I will pick up the package then I shall retreat to my room with suitable provisions, open the package and then procede to check out the CE, install the game and while it's installing check out what's in the CE, redeem all the dlc codes codes then get ready to not leave until the game is complete.:woop:

Taking the 8th, 9th, and 12th off for an Extra Long Weekend.

I love the Stereotypical remarks I get from people when I say I'm taking the time off to play Mass Effect 3. Makes me Lol.

"And its different from you taking YOUR Vacation to do whatever YOU want to do , How?"

Edited by ZingZitang

Taking the 8th, 9th, and 12th off for an Extra Long Weekend.

I love the Stereotypical remarks I get from people when I say I'm taking the time off to play Mass Effect 3. Makes me Lol.

"And its different from you taking YOUR Vacation to do whatever YOU want to do , How?"

I don't mind people booking time off for work to play new releases, it's when they don't and ring in sick to play the new releases that annoys me. :rolleyes:

2 days ago my boss approached me with a proposition.

"A new, big client out of state wants to meet with us and negotiate a contract, and we're going to send you."

"Sounds good," i said.

"The company will pay for your airfares and accommodation."

"Great," i said.

"You'll leave on the 7th, get back on the 11th."

"Noooooooooo," i screamed.

At least i get 3 days off when i get back:)

I was plannig to but i lost my original job, now, in my new job, i'm too new to request time for things like this. however, if i was off i would just be waiting for it to arrive, at least at work i'll have other things to keep me occupied until i get home. but very little sleep will be happening when it arrives.

I don't drink so it's likely i'm going to be buying at least 3 rounds as always.

Pub, but no....beer.... I'm still confused. :p The location of this quiz should have good food then...

Tetley is a decent tea. I like it, they make a good rooibos.

I've already threatened him with hiding his controller if he even THINKS about taking off that day. I need some me time with the game. :p

He better take that seriously haha!!! Hide the power cable too!!

Edited by Opiate42

I don't work at the moment, but my fiance' does... and we're both looking forward to the 6th... I've already threatened him with hiding his controller if he even THINKS about taking off that day. I need some me time with the game. :p

You should hope that he doesn't have a controller hidden somewhere. I know I would.

Pub, but no....beer.... I'm still confused. :p The location of this quiz should have good food then...

It's just simply a matter of taste or preference, i've never liked the taste of alcohol.

If by food you mean a packet of walkers, then again they have gone down hill in the taste department.

2 days ago my boss approached me with a proposition.

"A new, big client out of state wants to meet with us and negotiate a contract, and we're going to send you."

"Sounds good," i said.

"The company will pay for your airfares and accommodation."

"Great," i said.

"You'll leave on the 7th, get back on the 11th."

"Noooooooooo," i screamed.

At least i get 3 days off when i get back:)

Owned! Well at least you get time off when you get back. Btw dumb question but Australia has states? How many? o.O

I have Tuesday off, so here's hoping my CE actually arrives on time. If not, aw well. Not a big deal. If it's anything like the last game, it'll take me like 4 days of average playing to finish it, and probably finish insanity mode in the week or two after whenever I get around to it (if it's not unlocked for having a ME2 playthrough, that is).

I have no job. WIN! :drunk:drunk:drunk

I want a job. LOSE! :( lol

Same. :S

I have Tuesday off, so here's hoping my CE actually arrives on time.

Where did you order it from? Amazon is pretty good about release-date shipping. UPS seems to deliver around noon here. Differs of course from place to place, and how far along in their route you are.

Where did you order it from? Amazon is pretty good about release-date shipping. UPS seems to deliver around noon here. Differs of course from place to place, and how far along in their route you are.

Amazon, but for some reason they don't like Northwestern Ohio. A lot of the stuff that comes here gets "lost in the mail" before making it through the post office.

Btw dumb question but Australia has states? How many? o.O

6 states and two territories and a bunch of islands. Our largest state is about 3.5 times larger than Texas but only has 1/10th the population.

Back on topic. Can't take time off for ME3, too busy at this time of year. Will be picking up the game on the way to work in the morning. Going to be painful having it sitting on my desk all day before I get home. At least I can queue up the downloads so they're already done by the time I get home.