3-6-12. Anyone taking the day off?

Tai_MT

No point in taking the 6th off since UPS usually brings me my packages in the afternoon, but I already have wed off so that's a good thing. I already warned my wife that I wont be going to anything she plans for the weekend so don't bother asking me to go anywhere lol.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I put my request in with my boss for tuesday and wednesday off and as of today my copy of the game is completely paid off :D

I cant wait. Im actaully getting bored. The other day I finished a hardcore playthrough on ME1. Now with ME3 so close I am not about to start something else.

I'm a stay at home mum. I've cancelled my plans for Friday 9th (uk release) and have warned hubby that the weekend is mine. I'll allow us to watch The Walking Dead on Friday and True Blood on Sunday but the rest of the time, he must expect nothing of me - including our running training - and must amuse himself and our son quietly.

I'm a stay at home mum. I've cancelled my plans for Friday 9th (uk release) and have warned hubby that the weekend is mine. I'll allow us to watch The Walking Dead on Friday and True Blood on Sunday but the rest of the time, he must expect nothing of me - including our running training - and must amuse himself and our son quietly.

Sounds like my ideal woman. Watch some Walking Dead, True Blood... Get a babysitter for the kids, then start playing some ME3.

Why can't I find a woman like you?

Instead I end up getting engaged to some chick who ends up going crazy on me and convincing herself that I am really a demon who wants to kill her. :confused:

Thankfully we are no longer engaged. :drunk

Sounds like my ideal woman. Watch some Walking Dead, True Blood... Get a babysitter for the kids, then start playing some ME3.

Why can't I find a woman like you?

Instead I end up getting engaged to some chick who ends up going crazy on me and convincing herself that I am really a demon who wants to kill her. :confused:

Thankfully we are no longer engaged. :drunk

cause they are few and far between!. for some people it would be the best but after time and one console between you it could be hell :p.

cause they are few and far between!. for some people it would be the best but after time and one console between you it could be hell :p.

Who says we would only have 1 Xbox 360?! I know several gamer couples that have 2 so they can play games together, especially Call of duty.

I really wish I coould take the day off but I won't be able. Mostly because of Game not stocking Mass Effect so I had to order off of Amazon to get the Collectors edition and they say it will arrive on the 14th. Massive gap (it will feel like it anyway) from the 9th to 14th so I better stay off of youtube in that time.