Eye of the Hurricane Video Achievement Guide

Kal_El

Hey i uploaded this video yesterday and i was gonna see if it could be used in the guide but tyger who's doing the guide told me i should make a thread and link it here if you guys need it or haven't gotten it already :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfETGi0WDnA]Mass Effect 3: Eye of The Hurricane Achievement/Trophy Guide - YouTube[/ame] Please Click the Like button on the video :)

Edited by Kal_El

I found it funny as some friemds & me just hit up the MP since we all are working and don't have a whole lot of time to invest in SP at the moment. First brute we ever fought I was just shooting at it with a pistol & the chieve popped.

Nothing special to really get it just keep shooting it with its healh low whenever it charges you. I actually earned this a second time by killing it with biotic charge as it charged me. A tactic I picked up when my team is backed into a corner as it stops the brute cold and keeps him a safe distance away from my team.

I found it funny as some friemds & me just hit up the MP since we all are working and don't have a whole lot of time to invest in SP at the moment. First brute we ever fought I was just shooting at it with a pistol & the chieve popped.

Nothing special to really get it just keep shooting it with its healh low whenever it charges you. I actually earned this a second time by killing it with biotic charge as it charged me. A tactic I picked up when my team is backed into a corner as it stops the brute cold and keeps him a safe distance away from my team.

good to see if you miss it you can get it in mp. id probably fire a rocket in its face just to be sure.

Good look. I'll have to try this later in the game, or on my Insanity run, cuz I already passed this mission. Thanks!

there are a lot more brutes...this 1 is just easiest because you can control the situation..there was a part where i faced like 5 brutes at once LOL haha