Spectre | Veteran | Recruit Item Drop List

Shinoobii

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ Shinoobii, just noticed a few mods you're missing. That link to the .pdf posted above is also missing them.

Pistol Magazine Upgrade

Sniper Piercing Mod

SMG Mag Upgrade

SMG High Caliber Barrel

SMG Heat Sink

Not sure what level of rarity these are meant to be though.

And afaik all mods only level up to level 5. Great thread, should be stickied I reckon:)

So far i've bought 4 Veteran Packs hoping for some better weapons and I keep getting new characters. I got a Drell the first time, then today I got a Turian and Asari. I'm not complaining because I like these characters but I have been getting absolutely no guns or mods for guns.

Would it be worth it if I bought a bunch of recruit packs just so I can get some weapons and mods? Also on average how many weapons/mods would you get in a recruit pack?

@ Shinoobii, just noticed a few mods you're missing. That link to the .pdf posted above is also missing them.

Pistol Magazine Upgrade

Sniper Piercing Mod

SMG Mag Upgrade

SMG High Caliber Barrel

SMG Heat Sink

Not sure what level of rarity these are meant to be though.

And afaik all mods only level up to level 5. Great thread, should be stickied I reckon:)

Thanks I think it put it under SMG ultralight matrials i'll fix it

So far i've bought 4 Veteran Packs hoping for some better weapons and I keep getting new characters. I got a Drell the first time, then today I got a Turian and Asari. I'm not complaining because I like these characters but I have been getting absolutely no guns or mods for guns.

Would it be worth it if I bought a bunch of recruit packs just so I can get some weapons and mods? Also on average how many weapons/mods would you get in a recruit pack?

I bought recruit packs just to get the weapon mods I needed. But it's still hit or miss as you will get a lot of "Human X" Character cards.

Still hate the fact that I had alot of good stuff in the demo and it was all in vain. Back at lvl 1 with all my chars and no items. I miss my overpowered Asari Adept with her Carnifex. I though the said people who play online in the demo will gain benefits over those who don't...

Ontopic: This is helpfull! At least I can now see I need to save up and buy veteran packs. All I want is my Asari Adept btw, all else is a bonus :)

Still hate the fact that I had alot of good stuff in the demo and it was all in vain. Back at lvl 1 with all my chars and no items. I miss my overpowered Asari Adept with her Carnifex. I though the said people who play online in the demo will gain benefits over those who don't...

Ontopic: This is helpfull! At least I can now see I need to save up and buy veteran packs. All I want is my Asari Adept btw, all else is a bonus :)

I played one of these in demo, so that I have all infiltrators unlocked ad a Widow VII, I don't touch my adepts lol

I'm getting the complete opposite to you then, I've unlocked the 3 assault rifles, 2 shotguns, an SMG and a Turian Sentinel, that's all, I've been getting screwed out of good items, I've only unlocked 2 pistol mods, and that's my primary weapon of use (adapt) I'm waiting the Drell adapt but I've reached level 20 adapt, and almost 50 N7 rating, and the Turian is still the only character I've unlocked.

I've tried buying all the different packs and still nothing...

Wait whut? You got carried over stuff from the demo to the retail? All my stuff from the demo is gone... Or am I not getting you?

I think you're not getting him, cause I'm not. All my stuff from the demo didn't transfer to the main game too, had to start from scratch

Ok so it's not me... Bit frustrated by it though because of the statement Bioware gave about being in an advantage if you played the multiplayer. Had all my chars up to lvl 20 and had some pretty decent weapons as well... Not even touching the 100+ hours I spend playing to get this far... And to see my beloved Asari "overpowered" adept is a Gold card I frigging know I'm gonna have a hard time gettin her back...

Oh the adept front I've got a really powerful asari and I basically spam stasis then warp them. But I'm using a avenger IX weapon as it doesn't effect my cool down bonus. Was curious if there is a better weapon I could be using? I see pistol seems to be a good what the best pistol to give an adept? And what's the lowest pack I could find it in?

Also I've only bought 3 spectre packs got some good stuff such as a widow, asari and Korgan in those. But I've almost maxed out every basic weapon with recuitment pack alone. And I've got most of the apperance options for all the human characters now. I'll let you know when I've got them all if I start getting rarer stuff rom the recuitment packs or I just getting medi-gel/rockets.

Recruit Pack 5000 Credits

Veteran Pack 20 000 Credits or 80 Microsoft Points

Spectre Pack 60 000 Credits or 160 Mircosoft Points

(Sorry if this has been posted before!)

Just checked my store and I somehow unlocked the EQUIPMENT PACK for either 20 000 Credits or 80 MSP. (Just finished my INSANITY RUN, that's probably why.)

Description:

Enough bonus equipment to survive any mission.

Includes 5 random equipment and supply items.

Expires in 150 Hours.

(Sorry if this has been posted before!)

Just checked my store and I somehow unlocked the EQUIPMENT PACK for either 20 000 Credits or 80 MSP. (Just finished my INSANITY RUN, that's probably why.)

Description:

Enough bonus equipment to survive any mission.

Includes 5 random equipment and supply items.

Expires in 150 Hours.

I just bought one of those, kinda useless IMO.

OT: So I've purchased probably close to 20 recruit packs today, and now I haven't got any weapons for the past 10 packs. It's just character cards now, I've maxed almost all common weapons to 10, so I'm wondering that no matter what you're going to have to start going for the bigger packs eventually.

So I've purchased probably close to 20 recruit packs today, and now I haven't got any weapons for the past 10 packs. It's just character cards now, I've maxed almost all common weapons to 10, so I'm wondering that no matter what you're going to have to start going for the bigger packs eventually.

Yeah, my common weapons are only 6-8 and I get a lot of character cards. I have a few upgrades at 5 but my pistol high caliber upgrade has yet to be found.

I'm thinking of just moving to veteran packs or get a few spectre packs.

Yeah me too but I don't think it's that useless, it contained:

5x Cobra Missile Launcher

5x Thermal Clip Pack

5x Ops Survival Pack

5x Medi-Gel

...and one really "useless" Sniper Upgrade for one mission.

I also really hate the one mission upgrades, recruit packs drop two of those what feels like every time.

Yeah me too but I don't think it's that useless, it contained:

5x Cobra Missile Launcher

5x Thermal Clip Pack

5x Ops Survival Pack

5x Medi-Gel

...and one really "useless" Sniper Upgrade for one mission.

Useless was the wrong word, I should have said "Undesirable" I've been on the weapon binge lately. Just wanted to upgrade them all, and collect them all. Wait..... I've had this addiction before... like 15 years ago with this yellow electric rat thing and cards... :p

Useless was the wrong word, I should have said "Undesirable" I've been on the weapon binge lately. Just wanted to upgrade them all, and collect them all. Wait..... I've had this addiction before... like 15 years ago with this yellow electric rat thing and cards... :p

Ah I see a weapon collector. I'm good with the pack since it expires I will buy it as often as I can to help my team.