Never going to get it

Me and three friends plus to random people ran chapter 6 on hard i would so about 90 times last night no valmanway . on top of that i have beating that chapter 237 on hard what should i do love playing the game but its pissing me of that i having got it yet.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me and three friends plus to random people ran chapter 6 on hard i would so about 90 times last night no valmanway . on top of that i have beating that chapter 237 on hard what should i do love playing the game but its pissing me of that i having got it yet.

I have the same problem, but I am going to keep trying, if anything I net tons of kills towards my achievement.

I have the same problem, but I am going to keep trying, if anything I net tons of kills towards my achievement.

You're spot on with your thinking here. This is how I'm viewing the laborous task of levelling Charlotte's spells. It seems like they never absorb but each run I am getting items, money and kills so they're contributing all round. I think it's the only way to keep going sometimes.

My advice to the OP is don't try so hard for that drop. Play another character then go back occasionally else you'll drive yourself insane.

It happens. I just got one Valmanway half an hour ago after having killed Dracula 71 times. >_> Funny, I didn't get the Yasutsuna two or three matches after I got my Valmanway while randomly going through Death. >.> I am happy enough. I got one of each. ^^;;

Yeah... I just don't think I have it in me to keep this up. I love this game I really do but the rare drop rate is just to well... RARE!

I mean I haven't landed ANYTHING. I don't know if 70+ hours in is supposed to be impressive or not but that's where I'm at with zero rare items... I farmed for that chaos ring like nobodies business. Still you guys are champs when it comes to attemps on Drac and Death. I've only done them 40ish each.

I was hoping when the DLC came out they'd do an update and increase the chances a little bit. Half the fun is getting loot... :(

I´ve tried to get it for like 5 hours and honestly? That´s more than enough.

What´s the point spending days getting this stupid sword? The other fast sword (don´t remember its name) is good enough, even Dracula can´t stand it for a long time.

You can get 200/200 easy peasy without Valmanway....

If the DLC comes out, everbody will try the new character anyways.

My opinion: There´s no reason wasting valueable time; fuck that sword :p

Tbh I'm only missing like 3-4 items out of everything in the game. I got all my stuff just helping my friends play and farming. It's not that boring with a party of 3-4 that you know well enough to keep mildly interesting conversations going with. The only downside to farming with friends is when you get something and nobody else does, they tend to get mad.. especially when you keep getting the items they need and you already have lol

to be honest the best stuff i got for soma/alucard is 1 yasutsuna from death and samuri armor. i have terrible luck. i just had one really lucky day for me where i got 2 final guard souls, 5 mimic souls, 2 succubus souls and a load of others when i played online with a friend. and the majority of the souls just came from 1 run on chapter 6 on normal (out of boredom.) and my friend left when i got the yasutsuna on the 2nd death run we did (we were actually aiming for robes n scythes but he then got annoyed by my massive luck streak.) too bad ive had no luck like that since then.

My good friend has been solo grinding Dracula roughly 200-300 times to try and get winged boots. Guess who got Winged boots on first Dracula kill tonight ... me mwuahah. It's safe to say he was completely pissed.

I haven't even intentionally solo grinded him for rares xD

My good friend has been solo grinding Dracula roughly 200-300 times to try and get winged boots. Guess who got Winged boots on first Dracula kill tonight ... me mwuahah. It's safe to say he was completely pissed.

I haven't even intentionally solo grinded him for rares xD

i reckon anybody in his position would have been pissed off. i think ill stick with charlotte. her stuff is alot easier to get and when maxed she is VERY useful to any team. she has the potential to solo chap.6 on hard too without much worries. for charlotte i use:

Muse's Tiara

Epora's Dress

Artemis Shoes

Blue Cape

Astral Ring

Skull Ring

B: Heal (For team use and for inf. spell cast.)

^B: Energy Flow (Goes through walls and homes in for nice damage.)

>B: Flame Shot (Always does >100 and most enemies have a fire weakness.)

vB: Death Scythe/Acidic Bubbles/Demon Seed (A multi hit spell that does some nice damage. Spell depends on what im doing. For boss runs its normally De.Sc, for fast, good damage on slow-non movers its A.B and for wide range areas or big monsters, De.Se works wonders.)

Edited by Archina2255