ShopTo dispatched!! (UK)

ScottCorno1987

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't get overly excited yet dude. All online retailers tend to dispatch around 3 days before release to allow it to arrive for release day, with delivery normally estimated around 2-3 days.

If you get it tomorrow though, then you're one of the lucky ones :)

Nah I know ShopTo (>30 orders) they've never failed to deliver 1 day after texting me a dispatch confirmation (though usually that's sent on a Weds)

I wouldn't get overly excited yet dude. All online retailers tend to dispatch around 3 days before release to allow it to arrive for release day, with delivery normally estimated around 2-3 days.

If you get it tomorrow though, then you're one of the lucky ones :)

This is exactly the reason why me and another dude recommended Shopto to you in another thread. They dispatch as soon as they receive stock. Dead Island was dispatched first thing this morning and providing RM have their arses in gear we'll have it tomorrow.

This is exactly the reason why me and another dude recommended Shopto to you in another thread. They dispatch as soon as they receive stock. Dead Island was dispatched first thing this morning and providing RM have their arses in gear we'll have it tomorrow.

...damn my pre-ordering elsewhere. I wish I had done it online now though, as I've now got a broken foot and it's going to be a bugger to pick it up.

I might pop onto ShopTo now and order it.

Order now or in the morning Ruffty and you should have it Thursday.

I've used these guys for the last 4 years and they really are top drawer. The only negative with them is that they sometimes don't have limited editions of certain games or they don't have the DLC giveaways GAME or GameStation have, but it isn't very often that happens.

Order now or in the morning Ruffty and you should have it Thursday.

I've used these guys for the last 4 years and they really are top drawer. The only negative with them is that they sometimes don't have limited editions of certain games or they don't have the DLC giveaways GAME or GameStation have, but it isn't very often that happens.

Well I've noticed this one comes with the Bloodbath DLC which is always nice, I'm not sure whether Gamestation were doing that DLC as I've seen nothing noted on their website or in store (last time I was in).

So I might just have to take the plunge. Only thing I'm slightly dubious about is knowing my recent luck, I'd order it and RM would be arsed and it wouldn't arrive till Saturday/Monday :p

I ordered my game from GAME, and I will expect mine to be here a day early like they always do for me, so Thursday I will be getting the GAME Special Edition, same price of £39.99 for the original game and special edition.

I buy from Game as they have good deals on editions and I like the points system.

I live very near to shopto and drive past on a daily basis. The reason they're always good with the dispatch reputation is because they are about 100 yards from the towns sorting office, which is the last port of call for sending mail everyday.

I'll be receiving mine tomorrow as well. Wont get a chance to try it till the weekend though.

I pre-ordered a while ago. Cost £31.85 with t-shirt and bloodbath content. However because of their loyalty scheme I had £8 in credit on my account so it only cost me £23.85.

Edited by widdler

yeah I got my dispatch text this morning at 11am, so expect it to be here tomorrow :woop: shopto do use a 1st class post service which can 'sometimes' take 1-3 days but I have always received it the following day! Can't beat shopto's service....

but yeah GAME do have a good point system... but I have found shopto generally better on price... £30-35 on new releases 2 day before release date is amazing and I work on the weekends so Friday releases SUCK

Zavvi here to and haven't dispatched yet. And I live in Sweden so takes atleast 1 week for it to arrive :(

(Cost more if I buy from my own country and no pre-order bonus here. Even the shipping is waaay more inside my country then if I order from UK lol)

Thanks for contributing to our economy =D