I hope it is better than IV

rogge123ads

I have to disagree. Messing around in SP wasn't as fun, but Free Mode online more than made up for it. I do agree on the being able to replay missions though, that and a reintroduction of the side jobs (Pizza Delivery, Taxi, Paramedic, Firefighting, etc.) would be a lovely thing to have. I'd also like to see customization similar to San Andreas's, because customization, if executed correctly, can add a whole load of play time. And gyms where you can learn fighting styles is another thing that added to the entertainment value of SA

Of course it will be better then GTA:IV

This is going to be the biggest and best open world game Rockstar has ever created.

Good god man HAVE FAITH :woop:

That's a bold statement:p

I agree though. Rockstar has a reputation of listening to the feedback from the community and i'm almost certain all the "weak" points of GTA:IV will be addressed. I just hope they reintroduce the rhino tank;)

• 2 weeks later...

ehh, a good number of people didnt like GTAIV :confused:. i personally loved it so much, spent countless hours messing around in SP. the two DLC added a great aspect to the story also, giving different perspective.

although i have to disagree on the re-doable missions. that was one thing i absolutely hated about TBOGT (aside from the homosexuality), i had to constantly redo mission i already completed just so i could get 100% headshots or something stupid like that.

the worst is when they wanted you to fly that guys heli and blow up some ships all under the time limit. it took me near forever, because the controls for that thing are on drugs.

what i would like to see return is when you could condition your char. like make him eat a lot, or work out to get buff. that was pretty interesting, i think we all miss certain aspects of the older grand theft autos.

although i have to disagree on the re-doable missions.

The feature itself isn't the problem. The fact that they made you use it to do missions for 100% on each mission was the problem. Honestly it wasn't even that bad though, 1 afternoon and a couple video guides and I had my 100%s done. Plus the feature allows you to replay missions you actually enjoyed without having to restart the whole story. It's actually a pretty great feature.

The feature itself isn't the problem. The fact that they made you use it to do missions for 100% on each mission was the problem. Honestly it wasn't even that bad though, 1 afternoon and a couple video guides and I had my 100%s done. Plus the feature allows you to replay missions you actually enjoyed without having to restart the whole story. It's actually a pretty great feature.

I agree the replay was a nice addition, it was annoying that the achievement was tied to it. There are still a few missions i haven't finished because the requirements drove me insane, the escape from Chinatown mission where you need headshots is one of them.

It's too bad Niko's story didn't have them, i wouldn't have minded replaying the bank job, but seeing how Rockstar used the feature in RDR, i can't see why they wouldn't include it in GTAV.

the escape from Chinatown mission where you need headshots is one of them.

Honestly, this and any other headshot ones, just make sure auto aim is on and take it slow. It's not bad at all if you just do the challenges one at a time. Plus Accuracy and the Headshots go hand in hand so it's a twofer.

V is going to have 2 b one hell of a game 2 stand up 2 saints, so I think that rstar will do a good job on this game.

You serious, Saints Rows good but not GTA good, GTA IV might have taken the serious side abit far but in the past it's had a good balance between comical and seriness, Saints Row has to me always been abit of a p**s take.