Should I get this..?

Helg0r

Yeah another "should I get this game, i'm uncertain but loved the original LP"-thread. Well yes, I loved the first LP but unfortunately I only borrowed it from a friend back then... now I'm thinking if I should get this one - and would like to have a few answers from an experienced player:

1)

Going through boss-rush on extreme sounds harsh... is there any trick to it or have the bosses been powered down compared to the original? Beating them all in a row without dying sounds almost impossible...

2)

How about the online community? I remember that I had no problems finding quite a number of games for the original back then (Team Deathmatch or Post Grab in LP... best online experience I've had so far... that's why I'm thinking of getting this again) - so is the MP still busy?

3)

...and if it is, how about Lag and stuff? After the horrible experiences with Gears 2 I'm kind of cautious about those things... also the new game modes and maps... are they as balanced/fun as the original?

Thanks in advance :)

There's still a pretty decent online community. I haven't had trouble getting into a game since Christmas. There's hardly any lag that I've experienced. Unfortunately that's all I can help you with due to the fact that I haven't touched Single Player yet.

It's sad because I used to be a beast at Lost Planet and I played it when it first came out, now going back and playing this, I've lost it all.

• 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...