How to beat the All Star Circuit?

eektor

I need some help with beating the All Star Circuit on the default settings. I am using Juergen and I was able to go through the first two stages fine, using the cheap serve. Once I got to the last stage (World Championships) I ran into Solayman which was able to return like 90% of my serve.

I was able to find a strategy which was using short y-spin at the bottom right corner constantly. It worked well and I was able to speed up the rallies a bit when he was off balanced and used a quick shot to my forehand, I pressed a (and focus if I'm able to) and sent the ball to the other side for a point.

Anyways, now I'm at the second to last match (World Semifinals) and I'm trying to beat Jung Soo who can return all my serves as well. Only problem is the strategy I used with Solayman isn't working. Anybody can help me by telling what strategies they used to win against him?

The only help I can offer...is that play to to the player you are playing as strengths. Juergen has great spin skills so just get your focus up and spin the crap out of the ball so it almost goes off the screen. Then just hit a focus "A" shot and point right there. The only person I have a problem with was Jung Soo as well, but keep trying and you will beat him.

• 2 months later...

Hi there everybody. I have 5 people working on the G.O.A.T. Achievement and we are stuck. We can only get so far in the rank and not able to rank up anymore. So my new idea is this. And this idea will get everybody the achievement. We need people to join our G.O.A.T. session but we need them to start at the bottom of the line just to be fair but for those who are a high ranked I ’ll let them jump the line but they have to be a high rank. So this will work as a chain reaction achievement and who gets the achievement can leave after someone came’s and takes your place but at the bottom of the list to boost the next persons rank. So this is how it works... The bottom person will lose the game to the second person and the second person will lose to the third person and the third person will lose to the fourth person and so on and so on... This will allow the ranks to be movie up all the time... and in the end everyone will get the achievement so the last 5 people will have to stay back after they get the achievement and go back to the bottom of the list to help the others to get there achievement.

This is Nighstalker sp for more question of information on how this works send me a message on Xbox live

• 1 month later...

I put my strategy in the help with Jung Soo forum, but I'll post it again. Use the ace serve as much as possible. When it doesn't work use Y and aim straight at them. return their shot by tapping Y and aiming diagonally up and right (most times they don't return deep shots forcefully). After 2 or 3 hits u gain a bit of focus power. Once they hit the ball to the left side of the table return it using focus(RB) and A & B aiming to the right. They usually pop the ball into the air allowing an easy smash. Aim right until your controller vibrates slightly (too much the ball goes out) and hit A & B again. I managed to beat Jung Soo 11-2, 11-1 with this strategy using Liu Ping and usuallu 7-0 or 7-1 with everyone else.