The Crucible Guide

Bahroo3

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just finished 100 waves in one setting and unlocked the wicked K fight but I gotta climb there first and on the way up, death always looses grip on the vines.Am I missing somethign here or has anyone else had that problem.

And more importantly does anyone know if I can quit and still get to wicked k without doing all waves all over.

Edit : Scratch that I got past it.Had me pissed for a minute though.Oh and thanks for the guide of course.

Edited by BullZeye

Hi, I have just finished new game + and all side quests and everything. What I don't have is the right build on my scythes for the crucible 1-101 run and that's the only way I want to do it, I got to Argul with my own weapons and could do more I just got careless. Is there anyone who could gift me a set of awesome scythes for this purpose please? My Gamertag is Croc 494 and I would be willing to help you with anything else.

So annoying. I got to Wave 70 last night, on Apocalyptic difficulty to, with ease and that bloody Maelstrom got me!

I was taking out the other guys but then got his and knocked back. He then did a round of fireballs and killed me. Up to that point, nothing was causing me any trouble and I got to that wave in about 30/40mins!

May try again, but I might complete my NG+ first and then set the difficulty down to Easy, so I'll have a much smoother ride!

Guides helpful by the way! Thanks for making it!

I thought the difficulty was the same on crucible no matter if you were playing on easy or apocalyptic. Because Im playing on apocalyptic and death is a complete ponce who dies in a few hits on the later levels.

If it is easier on easy mode can I finish my new game plus, then load it up again, change the diffculty to easy and do it that way?

I thought the difficulty was the same on crucible no matter if you were playing on easy or apocalyptic. Because Im playing on apocalyptic and death is a complete ponce who dies in a few hits on the later levels.

If it is easier on easy mode can I finish my new game plus, then load it up again, change the diffculty to easy and do it that way?

Yes you can do that. It's what I did. It's ridiculously easy on the lowest difficulty setting. You'll rip through it in no time. :)

so is it considered one sitting if you drop out every 25th wave to get the loot and start back up without leaving the crucible?

someone asked but i didnt see the answer. where is aftermath?

and most importantly, my secong playthrough will be apocalyptic, so what ppl are saying that once i finish that i will have the chance to play on that save but reduce it to easy and then do the crucible?

sweet.

so is it considered one sitting if you drop out every 25th wave to get the loot and start back up without leaving the crucible?

someone asked but i didnt see the answer. where is aftermath?

and most importantly, my secong playthrough will be apocalyptic, so what ppl are saying that once i finish that i will have the chance to play on that save but reduce it to easy and then do the crucible?

sweet.

No you need to do 1-100 IN ONE SITTING. Not sure how many more times that needs to be repeated. Also you get Aftermath for beating wave 100.

Well god damn. I get all the way to wave 100 and the boss kicks my ass. On easy difficulty even. I beat the guy in the game on apocalyptic and can't do it in the Crucible on easy.

That was a big waste of time. I'm in no mood to try that again.

Is their anyone who has a set of these scythes that they could gift to me so that I can do the crucible in one sitting? I can get to round 92 from beginning but cant quite do the last few rounds. Have Shock Damage, Piercing Damage, Health on execute, Execution chance. I know its not the right "set up" for a crucible weapon but did the second half of my new game + with them and didn't get another set of possessed at all.

if you have a level 30 character and a well made possessed scythe you can blow through the 100 rounds in around 45 minutes if you play on easy. for the last fight i just used my reaper and it was over in a matter of seconds.

See I just beat the game on NG+ on Apocalyptic Difficulty and I am not sure if this has been cleared or not but, I wasn't able to start a new NG+ game to set it to easy so I can blow through the crucible.

Edit: Sorry forgot to use Multi Quote

Does anyone know where to get the other pieces to the armor set?

Abyssal Boots: Prize after completing waves 26-50 in The Crucible.

Abyssal Spauders: Prize after completing waves 76-100 in The Crucible.

Abyssal Gauntlets: Given by Ostegoth after recovering all 30 lost relics.

Abyssal Plate: Reward for breaking all the breakable objects in the Death Tomb in Shadow's Edge. You will need to have collected all 40 Pages of the Dead to be able to obtain this item.

was playing through it and it was soooo easy. never dropped below 75% health.

then wave 73 happened in 4 seconds and it was over.

Hardest wave is hard.

I'm happy we only have to fight that combo once but considering it only gets easier after that wave I am a little disappointed. They should have made more waves like this.

Maelstrom x 2

Nightmare Prowler x 6

Legion Champion x 2

But good for you I don't decide how hard each wave is :p

Well god damn. I get all the way to wave 100 and the boss kicks my ass. On easy difficulty even. I beat the guy in the game on apocalyptic and can't do it in the Crucible on easy.

That was a big waste of time. I'm in no mood to try that again.

Thanks to a sweet gifted possessed weapon, I just flew through the Crucible.