Fast way of gaining legendary weapons

Jacko1983

Im not sure if this has already been documented but thought it might help a few people.

For this you need 2 controllers and a character with 50 silver keys.

1. Load your profile with 50 keys on to your second controller

2.create a new xbox profile and load fable 3

3.skip the cutscenes and choose your character/clothing.

4. instead of going to elisa/the other guy go down the right hand path towards the 50 key chest

5. press start on your second profile and use that character to open the chest.

6. use your 1st character to LB gift the weapon to the 2nd character

7. after it has saved sign out of the first profile and create a new profile

8. press b to return to the fable main menu and repeat.

It takes roughly 5 minutes for each legendary weapon so if your lucky this is a lot quicker than completing the game over and over again, it also gives you more weapons to trade with if required.

Hope this helps

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it works the only issue is that there is a very good chance of getting duplicates as every time you create a new profile it resets the weapons for that profile. in about 30 minutes i got 10 legendary weapons and about 5 different ones. its still a very good way of getting extra weapons to trade with pretty quickly.

You have to create a new profile as the weapon drops aren't random after a save has been created. they are the same for each playthrough by the looks of it.

You have to create a new profile as the weapon drops aren't random after a save has been created. they are the same for each playthrough by the looks of it.

Does erasing the all saved data for that gamertag work or by creating a new profile do you mean it has to be on a different gamertag each time?

just create a new local profile. i named mine "a" and then added an extra a everytime i completed it. deleting the data seems to work also but its easier to just delete all the profiles after.

I seem to only be able to get chickenbane,dragonstomper,swinging sword and sandgoose at the moment so im starting to think the chests arent as random as i thought

I remember this having been said before, but too long ago for anyone to remember it. In all likelihood, this shouldn't get you 50 legendary weapons, just rare weapons that have been tagged as possible prizes for that one chest.

I remember this having been said before, but too long ago for anyone to remember it. In all likelihood, this shouldn't get you 50 legendary weapons, just rare weapons that have been tagged as possible prizes for that one chest.

Think this may be the case. Thus far I've only been able to get 3 different weapons; Dragonstomper .48, Chickenbane and Swinging Sword. Anyone got any others from the chest?

• 1 month later...

Does it works now?

Since I have been getting the same weapon over and over again (even if I create a new GT), I think they patched it (since the person who opens the chest it's the same you will get the same weapon)....

Someone tried this already? You should make a video and send it to me in an e-mail. I think I know what you mean, but in a video it should be more clear.

I don't think it could be any clearer.

Would XBL be a factor? Meaning is there a chance a different weapon could appear offline?

Also is there an easier way to access the main menu? I end up reverting back to the dashboard each time...I know its petty but loading this game on an elite takes a while.

EDIT: Nevermind signing out does the job. I was just worried about the game saving.

Edited by Marshbag12

Wouldn't you also get different weapons depending on how good or evil you are too? For instance, if you play through the game being completely good you've got pretty much no chance of getting Skorm's Justice...maybe you guys who are only getting four or so different weapons should go on a mass killing spree and then try it again?