Achievement Hunting [Specific]

BORG Dragon

Yep... I've reached 60k gamerscore. Personal Milestone for me, wanted 60k before the end of this year. Now, I'm going to change my focus from overall score to specific achievements... namely those with the name 'Dragon' in the title... yep yep.

I've searched many games' achievements but there's just so much to go through. If anyone knows of any other games with 'Dragon' in any achievement titles, please make a post!

Arcade games welcome, but no Sports games, please!

Here's the list I got so far.

[Obtained]

Dragon Age Origins

Two Worlds

Lost Odyssey

Marvel Ult Alliance

Sacred 2 Fallen Angel

Viking

[Yet to be Obtained - and not necessarily going to try getting them for ALL these games - I don't know if I'll be able to stomach Spyro or Culdcept SAGA, LOL]

Blue Dragon

OF: Dragon Rising

Legend of Spyro : Dawn of the Dragon

Conan

Culdcept SAGA

Divinity 2: Ego Draconis(yet to be released)

Dynasty Warriors 6

DW6 : Empires

Fracture

Last Remnant

Battle for Middle Earth 2

Ninja Gaiden 2

Rise of the Argonauts

double dragon

dragon ball z: burst limit

dragon ball: raging blast

galaga (dragonfly achievement)

bee movie game (dragonfly buster achievement)

beowulf (dragonheart achievement)

sega superstar tennis (dragon slayer! achievement)

magic: the gathering (dragon slayer achievement)

the simpsons game (dragon slayer achievement)

Thanks guys! And yea, I realize that Blue Dragon was one of those 'crazy hours' JRPGs and I was for sure planning on using guides. Hehe.

@ deathchant ... only SOME of the games you listed have ACHIEVEMENTS with the word 'Dragon' in them... if I wanted all games with Dragon(title or otherwise)... well that's not too hard to check up on, now is it? :)

It's a little harder to search achievement titles in total... since I have to check each game individually. But you did provide me with some new games to play... like the Simpsons, and Magic The Gathering(although after looking it up, I also have to download extra DLC ontop of the regular download... don't mind though!)

And no... I tried playing Beowulf... god what a horrible game! That game is on my NO-NO list !

Well I played MtG Card game way back when alot, and I tried the demo out... wasn't bad, just had hoped for 100% customizable decks, you know?

I remember downloading the demo for Culdcept when it first showed up on live... and I remember not liking it. Maybe I just didn't get the concept? I'll have to redownload the demo and check it out again. Thanks for the heads up.