Stallion83 Hits 500,000 GS!

Nozza

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eh could care less about gamerscore as long as my completion percentage stays at 100 percent. I could have 3000 achievements and only 5 gscore and it wouldn't bother me. lol But damn how can you find enough time and money to get that gscore!

I'll stop you there!

Please before you have a mini rant check mygamercard.net and look at Stallions completion % and where he's ranked in the world with it!

/facepalm

Im back from the void to congratulate R. / Stallion. I've known him since the very first weeks of the 360, and it has ALWAYS been him playing. I quit the achievement race and disappeared after the first round of hacked game tags was reset to zero, because my work was done.(MY tag was not reset, but the only thing that drove me was getting rid of hacked gamertags.)

That said, being able to finally quit playing terrible games (Pimp My Ride/Eragon/etc) was one of the greatest things that ever happened to me, though it was seriously similar to shedding a drug addiction at the time. I see no one besides stallion in the 400K club. I know you are dedicated to hitting the one million mark, and if anyone does, I've no doubt it will be you, but I've still got to say, consider taking a (small?) break for a while. You have played day and night for just shy of 5 years now. When I reflect on the past 5 years, i am much more proud of the last 2.5 as opposed to the previous 2.5 which were all about gamerscore.

Im sorry if that turned into a bit of a downer congratulations, it is absolutely NOT my intention to try to detract ANYTHING from your achievement, but you only get to live your 20's once, and then they are gone. I personally wish I had quit much sooner, but then again, Im completely out of the race, so maybe that affects my judgment. While I have GREAT memories of acing the games i enjoyed (over g, midway, ninja gaiden, hitman, etc,etc) I seriously regret every hour spent in PMRide, playing f'ing Everyparty for 100s of hours, grinding away matches in the outfit,etc) and wish i could have every moment back. I just worry you will feel the same way later, and if you do, you got WAY more crappy games to regret than i ended on!:nana

Stay Cool Brother, you've always had a good head on your shoulders, and Im sure you'll end up doing whats right for you.

Once again, CONGRATULATIONS and it is awesome to see you have stuck with it all the time!

This in itself is just unbelieveable, incredible, amazing, speechless, immortal and just plain crazy!

Right there! ;)

If someone is playing on XBL who is "down for the achievements to hunt" and DOES NOT KNOW his name/gamertag...well.... :D

Edited by JuSt BLaZe

Wow, it was like yesterday I checked his blog and he had 495k gamerscore. Unbelievable achievement that is! I'm planning on stopping this whoring (playing crappy kids games for GS) after I reach 100,000. It's enough for my little ego :p

Keep it up, and I'll be the first one to say: you're already OVER halfway through your final goal. I don't know why everyone said you're only halfway through it while you have (had while I posted this) 500,600GS ;)

Lazy, its been a long while man. Glad to hear you are doing well. I truly believe I'm past the addiction part, I could quit, but what will I do? I'll spend all my time playing online MP games. I still play every good game that I want to play. During xbox 1 without achievements, I bought well over 500 games. Played the great, good, and decent ones. I now play all those with shitty thrown into the mix.

Here's how I look at things. Some people read books, some people work on cars, some watch tv all day, some collect stamps. I enjoy xbox live, achievements or no achievements.

Edited by italianstallion

Lazy, its been a long while man. Glad to hear you are doing well. I truly believe I'm past the addiction part, I could quit, but what will I do? I'll spend all my time playing online MP games. I still play every good game that I want to play. During xbox 1 without achievements, I bought well over 500 games. Played the great, good, and decent ones. I now play all those with shitty thrown into the mix.

Here's how I look at things. Some people read books, some people work on cars, some watch tv all day, some collect stamps. I enjoy xbox live, achievements or no achievements.

I understand, and it is an awesome feat, if you love it, keep at it! FTR - I work on cars (ASE tech), and while i enjoy it more, my neighbors freaking hate the junkyard my yard has become :p It is really nice to see you still truckin and best of luck on the next 500K. Also, I haven't logged on here in over a year, but i picked up castlevania and wanted to check out a trials guide, and it happens to be the DAY you hit 500K. Thats weird coincidence!