Executive Order is impossible!

Afro Ninja

I didn't look at the video to see where you're at, but I'm assuming it's the hallway at the end. Here's my best tip because I didn't struggle very much at that hallway. Maybe 30 minutes. Use SMOKE GRENADES! They're you're best friend. Use smoke, run down hall, crouch behind boxes and shoot a couple guys in front of you. Then rush into the room on the right, shoot the guy and go prone. When you can, you want to move to the very right and get down to the end of that room fast and shoot the guys there. By this time your teammates should already be working their way down the hall. Once you get out of that room go straight out and duck by the wall opposite you and wait for the checkpoint, then you should be good to enter the locker room next to you. But seriously, smoke grenades saved a lot of frustration.

Edited to add: Rascalov beat me to it as I was typing a response before his post, but yeah what he said. Just remember your smoke and it will make it a ton easier. I can say the smoke works wonders because this part in the game wasn't even in my top 5 for hardest parts on veteran!

Edited by rockhopper

throw smoke rush forward so the guys come out of the room on right rush backwards so your team take everyone in the room out run in the plinth room kill guys at end run behind yellow truck and there will be checkpoint rest is easy ak47 with tubes helps and theres more smoke up stairs should you need it I grabbed it all well my team cleared pc room for me

Numbers is pissing me off at the min got to the corridor under the stair then though level was over walked threw got shot after expecting a checkpoint :mad:..

i think that part took me at least 50 attempts, so frustrating.

Must of took me about six hours on and off dam annoying almost not fighting in war room annoying. rest of levels iv died on where when i tried to rush them or do stupid shit on them like not kill the one enemy that would never be able to reach me across the street with a handgun..

I posted the smoke trick first a few days ago :)

There are 4 smokes right before you start the hallways where you pick up the shotgun. They are on a little cart. You can beat the room where everyone keeps respawning, get your guys to move up to the hall and then run back and grab the smokes.

I posted the smoke trick first a few days ago :)

There are 4 smokes right before you start the hallways where you pick up the shotgun. They are on a little cart. You can beat the room where everyone keeps respawning, get your guys to move up to the hall and then run back and grab the smokes.

thank you i didnt see that there :D it seems that the smoke nades dont respawn in the crate?

Edited by jackofblades

yeah i had to do this without smoke granades.

I moved in behind the crates to the right woods shot the guy behind the crate then moved behind the cart on the left.

I died a few times here, but what I did was peek up and shoot the guys down the hallway. Then you can either move to your direct right, which would put you in the door way behind the first set of crates. Doing this lets you kill the guy behind the cart and the guy behind a pipe by the door where the guy in the video goes in.

Or from behind the cart move in behind the second set of crates but be careful you have to shoot the guys comming out of the doorway from the room where the video goes in. clear the door then spray and pray and follow what he did in the video. Also, in the locker room where the guy (in the video) goes in they infinetly respawn. Just run and gun, woods should follow you into the room. There is a guy to the left and right of the lockers in the room plus the guy who runs to the right of the doorway you enter. You should also get a checkpoint here. then just follow the rest of the video.

I'm stuck on this part. I just made it to the room, killed a few people in the room opposite, could see my team mates coming up so went to the corner where the checkpoint is... there's a guy immediately on the right NOT EVEN IN COVER who instantly killed me. Seriously, you'd think the other 2 would have shot at him as they were coming down the corridor. ARGH!

I'm stuck on this part. I just made it to the room, killed a few people in the room opposite, could see my team mates coming up so went to the corner where the checkpoint is... there's a guy immediately on the right NOT EVEN IN COVER who instantly killed me. Seriously, you'd think the other 2 would have shot at him as they were coming down the corridor. ARGH!

You would think they would push up and kill the people who are shooting

But no they just stand there looking at feet there about as much use as dom

Is in gears 1 most times that guy gets downed so many times its unreal

yeah jack run back up stairs there will be 4 on a barrel and two sub machine guns level pretty much ends after that part dam annoying on vet you can walk threw it pretty much on recruit

the accuracy which they throw them nads as well is amazing exactly at your feet fully cooked every time

I got to the end before checkpoint two nads landed at me feet one in front one behind I then swore alot thought glad im done with that level..

This is the fucking hardest shit!!! I never yelled so fucking much and wanted to break something!!!! way to fucking hard . what even pissed me off more was i got mad and turned it off and when the game booted back up i was all the way back at first part of the level!!!

I WOULD LOVE TO KICK WHO EVER DESIGNED THIS LEVEL RIGHT IN THE FUCKING NUTS!!!

I got right down the end of the hall in my first attempt (just before the checkpoint) until a enemy hiding behind a table pinged me with a headshot.

The way I passed this part was clear out the computer room at the start, once you do that move in but stay on the right side of that room, climb over desks and smash the glass if you have to - beware, this will trigger enemies to come through the door from hallway.

Once you have the room contained, I moved at the back of the computer room so you can see down the hall and creeped across bit by bit while crossbowing a few (enemies will continue to come back to their positions, so you can't really sit too long). So once you see a gap in the hall way fire a couple of smokes, and run down to the left bit just slightly past a barrel or box (there should be a bit of space for you to crouch and take cover). The AI will move forward.

I then picked off one or two enemies that were in the way of the executive suite (? room to the right side of the hallway with the chairs etc), then ran towards it but lay down immediately inbetween the doorway - there will be an enemy waiting infront of you facing the doorway. After killing him, fire a couple nades down the other end of the room where there's enemies waiting (or edge bit by bit to pick them off), should be two but you will know when that room is contained.

Get a breather before doing the last yet easier bit, directly across the exiting doorway there will be enemies sitting shooting at your team mates (maybe two here, I threw a nade over to shut them up), next there is a table or desk on the right side of the exiting door, take them out (doing this still in the executive suite) - ones behind the desk are pretty sharp so be careful, one or two hits and your gone. Once your satisfied that's done, move forward towards the checkpoint (there will be more enemies coming so be on guard). Think I got the checkpoint soon as I moved towards the marker though.

Good luck.

just a lot of patience required to keep moving up in the hallway and using a smoke at the right time- do not waste smoke/grenades early on whatever you do. I went through the executive suite by taking out the first guy and lobbing grenade in, cleared out the rest and then took it steady out the other side. A litte bit to the right and you get your checkpoint. Once you have that, its a doddle.

This was the hardest part of the game on Veteran for me. You have to keep moving down that corridor at all costs. Sitting back and trying to pick off enemies one by one didn't work for me because they just keep coming. Use your smoke grenades and keep trying are the only things I can suggest.

Yep, that's how I did it. Pop smoke and move up to get to the next checkpoint. They blind fire with crazy deadly accuracy. Just best to slowly move up and pop a smoke in the harder sections.