Still worth buying?

MAJ

Hello,

Today I was considering picking up The BIGS 2 and found it very cheap at a local store. Instead I wanted to check out some reviews and the forums. I've read in a thread that there are issues with the servers for online playing. Now my questions.

A) Is the game worth buying?

B) Are the servers turned off, or are those issues just issues with the servers in general?

Thank you very much,

MAJ

Hello,

Today I was considering picking up The BIGS 2 and found it very cheap at a local store. Instead I wanted to check out some reviews and the forums. I've read in a thread that there are issues with the servers for online playing. Now my questions.

A) Is the game worth buying?

B) Are the servers turned off, or are those issues just issues with the servers in general?

Thank you very much,

MAJ

If your talking about easy gamerscore no because this game is very time consuming. It's a decent game but I really don't know how much it's worth. I think the servers just have issues at times I think ranked matches are still up.

• 4 months later...

If anyone is still intersted in this, it is the only Baseball game in the UK that I could find and it cost me £5 - incredible!

It's a good game, time-consuming but fun. It's very much "arcade" and not "simulation". And the online play is perfect, again speaking from the UK here but I've never had any server problems and I only bought it about 6 weeks ago! So it's still working fine if anyone is thinking about buying ;)

• 8 months later...
  • 6 months later...