Collecting Dragonballs after you beat the story

I completely beat the story and unlocked all characters. What I didnt know was you had to manually use the dragonballs to get the achievement, so does that mean I can collect all of them again? I got 3 out of 7 and I cant find anymore, I even beat a saibaman in the hopes of being rewarded a ball, but nothing happened.

You can go back into the story mode using the time capsule to find dragonballs you may have missed. Also, beating the world tournament each time you go to the map will give you another dragonball.

You can also collect them all multiple times. I collected them all 5 times my first run through. I didn't know about the world tournament thing until the last time on the map as Gogeta :( Every other time you get Porunga and get three wishes instead of one, as well.

Edited by Oblivion95

Yeah, I ended the story with 6 dragon balls. I didn't think they'd tease you like that, missing a single one. Plus there were quite a few more things to wish for, so I went back in and found that out.

There's some pretty cool stuff, like Goku's outfit from when he returned from Yardrat. Always wanted to play as that because it looks awesome.

i have 2 dragonballs and only summoned the dragon 4 times. i wasnt paying attention for a bit. but now i cant seem to get any dragon balls, none appear on the map and i get none from the tournaments.

you will also find dragonballs on the map with people whoi do not have the dragon radar or a scouter, such as dodoria on namek before chase battle there is a dragonball, you will need to hold down the search button (RB) while zooming around the map

• 2 months later...

i already summon shuron 3 times this is my last time i am on my last wishes becuase i unlock the other wishes that were available to me i have all dragon balls expect 2 i need dragon ball number 7 and dragon ball number 2 i reaclty found a dragon ball with the purple fat alien with spikes on his head before the chase so i nee help finding the last two please add me if you might know the location GAMERTAG: PURIFIER23

• 2 months later...

I'm in the same situation as the previous poster, missing two Dragon Balls at the end. (BTW, I'm missing the Two and Three Star, but I'm guessing that is random.) Every time I went back to the world map, I'd find a Dragon Ball, even with the non-radar characters. Somehow, I am two short. I tried replaying the World Tournament at the end with Gogeta, but didn't get any more Dragon Balls after the first time I won the tournament.

At least I can still get all achievements. But it would be nice to unlock everything since I'm so close to doing so.