Achievement Trading Thread

BiggD

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm looking to win one ranked match as the green lantern and Play an Online match in Metropolis. Perform all 3 level transitions Win the match

I'll do the same for you or I can give you my wbid and you can have all the costumes from the iOS game

GT: SH1N1NG ARM0R

I'm looking to win one ranked match as the green lantern and Play an Online match in Metropolis. Perform all 3 level transitions Win the match

I'll do the same for you or I can give you my wbid and you can have all the costumes from the iOS game

GT: SH1N1NG ARM0R

Sent a fr I will be on all day tomorrow so hit me up. I just need wins and plays and whatever comes naturally.

I can help ya out with w.e you need

I'm interested in doing the 100 & 200 matches and maybe ranked if there is a way but other than that, just looking for someone who wants to do challenges & random stuff like Leveling.

(I am looking to do this at anytime, i'm in no rush)

If interested send me a message on live & I will try to get back to you as soon as I am available.

Thanks.

If anyone is trying to boost some wins/games played online add me.

GT: Amazon XD

I just hit 100 wins and then realized that when people rage disconnect, it counts as a win. The achievement is for 100 COMPLETE matches. And fuck if I know how many times someone disconnected because I was spamming superman and sinestro all day trying to bust this achievement out.

So yeah. Easy trades. I win, you win. Repeat till I have 100. If it pops early, you can get free wins off me as long as you let me hit you into the interactives before you win.

I'm also interested in going through some of the online achievements with a friend. I'm usually on after 9pm EST (sometimes earlier). Feel free to add me if interested. I'm really bad at this game, so I'll apologize in advance if you're looking for a challenge in any match! =)

I'm willing to help boost any achievements, although I may not be able to sit through the 100 wins or 200 matches in one sitting. I'd prefer to go through some of the other quicker achievements first but will gladly help with the 100/200 in smaller shots each day I'm online.

As well, has anyone ever set up a X360a lobby online? It may be a good way to complete challenges and achievements together. Just a thought.

Thanks!

GT: Ohmbrew

I'm also interested in going through some of the online achievements with a friend. I'm usually on after 9pm EST (sometimes earlier). Feel free to add me if interested. I'm really bad at this game, so I'll apologize in advance if you're looking for a challenge in any match! =)

I'm willing to help boost any achievements, although I may not be able to sit through the 100 wins or 200 matches in one sitting. I'd prefer to go through some of the other quicker achievements first but will gladly help with the 100/200 in smaller shots each day I'm online.

As well, has anyone ever set up a X360a lobby online? It may be a good way to complete challenges and achievements together. Just a thought.

Thanks!

GT: Ohmbrew

good idea i will create one