gamesavers and profile traders on the up again

skuff

Just had a message from (a feared a) saying "i know you gamesave buddy, so can you do flatout for me for a good deal"..

i replied "ive never gamesaved in my life, so i suggest you f**k off and get a life"

whats the deal with these freaks? why do they do it? sorry if this is the wrong forum, i just had to post it.. the moron :uzi:

he's now just replied to my message saying. "oh sorry man your on 360gamesaves, im so sorry, someone is using your gamercard as there avatar"

what the funk, the bastards, how would i go about getting that removed as i dont want anything to do with me promoted on there site?

No idea mate, I'd suggest going onto the disgusting site and messaging the guy using your Tag, tell him to jog on or you'll report him to Microsoft, and see if that makes him change it. If not, report him. Or just report him anyway! It seems a likely thing now, people thinking others gamesave just because they have a high gamerscore.

As Ruthless Potato said in the other thread, he got a message from RWK34 claiming to be the alternate account for Borlog, which i also got the same message, basically he was asking to recover my account for m$ points, i didn't bother to reply though.

Yeah after i ruined him he never replied, lol. Skuff dont worry about it, if you did gamesave you would have 180k +

I know you dont but these dudes are complete useless c**ts.

For the first time I got a message about something like this. He offered to get points for me and I immediately blocked him. I hope MS gets more strict about this kind of stuff.

Man its like someone asking you to do their homework for you when you were in high school. Be nice if Microsoft did tighten up on these things but I doubt they ever do. If they wanted to, they could just do away with Gamerscore to fix the whole problem but that would punish the honest gamers too.

Man its like someone asking you to do their homework for you when you were in high school. Be nice if Microsoft did tighten up on these things but I doubt they ever do. If they wanted to, they could just do away with Gamerscore to fix the whole problem but that would punish the honest gamers too.

Except people doing your homework is a good deal :p J/k, but I get what you mean.

On topic, I feel sorry for you, but I can't really say I understand how it is, because... ah, just look at my gamercard. lol

It's still quite annoying. :/

I wouldn't doubt it. But any gamer who has the patience and drive to get 100,000 GS legit, has to have that same patience for dealing with the opposite end of what we do. We take pride in finishing games and increasing our GS. They enjoy cheating and screwing up the achievement system. To each, their own. I know you all see yourselves as better than gamesavers, so lets collectively forget they exist until MS makes it a reality.

It's not THAT big of a problem for me. It's just mostly people I don't even know send me messages at the most inconvenient of times. It's like Otis from Dead Rising is sending these messages telling me I gamesaved on COD4 in the middle of playing a game and just about ready to unlock an achievement.

What was that sound I heard? Achievement unlocked?!... No.... A text message. Great.

Damn that annoying Otis. Your perspective has enlightened me to your plight. Live needs a way to monitor spam, that would block gamers messaging ability when they were tagged with sending 10 spammies. Hit 20 complaints for a 1 week Live ban, and so on. More than one noise for everything would be great as well, especially(?spelling?) if they were custom.

I've gotten 2 or three messages like this. I actually was flattered that these people think that my score is gamesaving comparable, and astounded that these people think my halfway decent/average score is hard to get w/o gamesaves. I can understand a little why people might think a score 50000+ is hard, but I have barely worked at mine, only playing games that I happened to come by. I haven't really gone out of my way yet to get a high score.