The top 100 on any game

MapleMire

For Tony Hawk's Pro Skater on Playstation One I'm convinced I had the highest single run score for Woodland Hills in the world, but it's kind of hard for me to tell, what with the no online leaderboards and all.

On Xbox 360 I'm probably still in the top 100 for Root Beer Tapper and Robotron. I'm not insane in those games, but I just tear people apart online. In NHL 2007 I was number 2 for the week at one point (I went 15-0 by Wednesday. The number 1 did something weird because he played the same guy every game and beat him every time) and I believe I was very briefly in the top 100, though that's probably long gone. My claims to fame in Gears are obliterating the #3 guy in the world, Sin2Die, and by chance playing the #1 guy, Sinister, in UNO, though he beat me there. I know I would have been in the top ten if I had the spare time. I was so good at that game.

Otherwise I'm pretty meh overall, though I play ridiculously stingy defense in Madden (currently a 3 game shutout streak), but I don't think that's tracked. I probably had something ridiculously high in Prey, but that was mostly because I recognized that multiplayer was not, in fact, glitchy, just fast, and thus stayed around long enough to get a high rank.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am ranked in the top 50 for my Pro-Faceoff win streak in Guitar Hero 3. I'm a little bit below 200 wins, and my rank fluctuates (sp?) around, but I think I'm somewhere in the 40's at the moment. If i tried really hard I could make top 10, but it all depends on how much time I'm willing to spend playing. I play custom matches most of the time and on expert, so don't think I just host my own matches playing a song I'm amazing at over and over so I know I'll win. And also, I don't know if I'm ranked high on any individual songs.. I haven't really taken the time to check, and I've never tried to find "best star power paths" or anything like that, so I wouldn't know... I just play for fun, and get lucky online a lot.

:p

I may also be in the top 100 for my win streak in Madden, but I need to check that one out. I know I used to for Madden '07, but I need to find out.

i can remember....

saint's row- gang was in top 100

heavy weapon- the boss blitz top 50

assault heroes- co-op score was top 10

amped 3- ranked #3 on a certain challenge

civil war- top 20 in SP score

paperboy- top 100 in SP

marble blast- top 20 on a level

i'm sure i'm nowhere near any of this anymore though

i was ranked #6 in the world in Kill to death ratio over 10,000 kills in COD2 online, and #11 in the world in Total kills for COD 2 online with over 150,000, and #15 for Average Life of about 1 minute and 56 second., but that is all COD2 for PC, this was all at one time and for about 6 months, i even got to within 100 kills of #10 in total kills

CoD2 was the shit. I miss those golden days.

Loads of games, I wouldn't know where to begin. Probably my proudest one ever is having three no.1 hot lap times on Forza 2 R1 class. Now, anyone who is decent at that game knows how quick people are at the top end of the leaderboards, and i'm proud to say i had 3 no.1 times in the most competitive, hardest class, when over 500,000 people were on the leaderboards. I was also ranked in the top 20 for most tracks, and was ranked 16th for R1 class (of over 700,000 people!) overall at one point,and going for higher, then they wiped the boards. I wasn't too pleased. :mad:

Other than that most racing games i find myself at the very top end a lot of the leaderboards, with the odd no1 spot. I also used to play Marble Blast Ultra a lot and had a few top 50 times, which was quite impressive to say i was using an unmodded controller. There must be 10s of games where i am top 50 - not to brag too much :p. I'm just a person who watches leaderboards and strives to do well on them!

It's good to aim high everyone!

i used to beat a few of your scores and times (didnt play r1s much though) ;)

its good to be top

i had almost 10 number 1 spots in flat out, also i had 2 number 1s in forza also countless top 10 spots in the games mentioned and also countless other games

Meh, Im too good for leaderboards...

My best leaderboard positions were in Need For Speed Carbon in the challenge series. I got the game early and got 1st for almost every other race. I thought it wouldnt last, once people got the game, but when I sold the game, 11 months later, I was top spot for one race, top 5 for 4 races, top 10 for 8 races, and top 50 for at least 10. I felt happy about that.

I was also ranked 2nd in the Forza Motorsport 2 leaderboard for Time Trials, due to a glitch, but I was still there...

I am also proud of my marble blast ultra accomplishments, I broke the top 220 once I started playing for the best times long after the game was released. For anyone who's played it, thats not a very easy task.

I was ranked very high for very many DiRT races as well, I cant remember how well, but some races I would just dominate. Its weird because for some I couldnt even break the top 55,000.

After doing the win-point glitch in Quake 4, I was ranked in the top 250 for the world, nothing to be proud of, but I mean a question is a question.

3rd for most Burnout Revenge downloads... but I got hook-ups...

Need For Speed: Most Wanted, I was in the Top 15 blacklist online for quite some time...

-Other than these, I have been relatively high for very many games within the first week of release and then fall way behind...

I Was On The FIFA08 Leaderboards For A While, 26 Wins 0 Losses, But then people kept quitting and i was getting losses for it. -SadFace-

How does that work? If people quit on you, i thought you would be credited with a win, whilst the person that quit would be credited with a loss?

How does that work? If people quit on you, i thought you would be credited with a win, whilst the person that quit would be credited with a loss?

Its a weird problem with the EA servers, seems to happen almost every year in FIFA.. It really drives a lot of my soccer obsessed UK friends mental.