Achievement Discussion

L3giOn

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
I think I'm going to start on Normal or Easy first and get all the collectable items in the game. Then when it comes round to do it on Hard it will be much easier because you will know exactly were to go and what to do.

we don't' have any choice, you can't play hard until you beat the game on any other difficulty.

Anyone else think that these achievements are really good? They not all the same that you see in every game now a days, and they just look fun to do.

Yeah, and I'm glad they didn't put too many collectibles in the game, isn't it only 3 items per level? That's fine by me, but when you have a game like GTA IV it gets a bit stupid having to shoot 100 bloody pigeons! Especially in such as large area.

Yeah, and I'm glad they didn't put too many collectibles in the game, isn't it only 3 items per level? That's fine by me, but when you have a game like GTA IV it gets a bit stupid having to shoot 100 bloody pigeons! Especially in such as large area.

200! pigeons 200! 100 would have been alrite but they had to go one further. anyway back on topic, yes theres only 3 itmes per level and they sound pretty easy to find.

here is a fun safety hint: Do not press "B" to find your next objective while running at full speed (especially when near edges of buildings).

I have jumped to my doom many times now because it changes your direction and i go flying off of ledges.

Anyways....back on topic. I got the first of the chain acv's (up over under onwards) within 10 seconds of the first level and was wondering if any of the other chains have any good spots to try them (or are there certain parts of the later levels that you have to do those chains)?

Easy ZOOOOOM acv: in chapter 5 (?), when you enter the mall, there is a blue room that is octagonal in shape. it comes right before the lovely room of death where you have to ride the elevator up. you can run around in this room fairly unobstructed... just watch out not to turn too fast and make sure to hop up the small inclines instead of running up them... do this for thirty seconds and boom, you got yourself 40 more points...

Anyone else trying "test of faith" on their first playthrough? I hope to get it this time and then go back through on hard and gun my way to the end!

I also got that "up over onwards upwards" achievement in the first level. And regarding the other chain moves, I think there will probably be good areas to get them naturally (as you playthrough).

200! pigeons 200! 100 would have been alrite but they had to go one further. anyway back on topic, yes theres only 3 itmes per level and they sound pretty easy to find.

There were 200? Woah. And the stupid racing missions which took like 10 minutes to complete each and it was pretty much unlikely that you were going to win anyway...

But I'm going for all 1000G baby! Looks pretty easy.

Anyone else trying "test of faith" on their first playthrough? I hope to get it this time and then go back through on hard and gun my way to the end!

I also got that "up over onwards upwards" achievement in the first level. And regarding the other chain moves, I think there will probably be good areas to get them naturally (as you playthrough).

Yeah, Im going for it. on normal first playthrough, 2nd playthrough for bags and 3rd playthrough for Hard mode

this is how do it:

first I'm doing the game on normal without guns.. it's pretty hard but you can handle it..

I'm trying to find as much bags as possible but I'm not trying to hard

then I'm going to do the game on hard and be only on time trails because I think it's pretty fun and addictive

has anybody gotten or found a good spot to get the aaaaand safe achievement. what does this game consider an object ive done it over a red jumping box a stair railing and all sorts of things i could find. any help woulfd be appreciated

I can't figure out how to get the achievement May I have this dance? It's really starting to get annoying. Could someone put in detail how to get this achievement. Also what is the difference between a wall run going horizontally or vertically? Are they one in the same? Thanks for all the help in advance everyone ^_^

So I've heard of achievements glitching and then not being unlocked, but I just had one glitch and unlocked for me.

Free flowing 25http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/site/gp-g.jpg String together the following: wallrun, jump, speedvault

Yeah... I wallran to a fan unit on a wall, jumped, and must have vaulted some invisible vault. LoL

Anyone else have that happen, unlock a "string together" achievement that they know damn well they didn't perform?

I am having trouble with May I have this Dance. I am doing EXACTLY what the guide says, but it won't unlock. Any tips?

I can't figure out how to get the achievement May I have this dance? It's really starting to get annoying. Could someone put in detail how to get this achievement. Also what is the difference between a wall run going horizontally or vertically? Are they one in the same? Thanks for all the help in advance everyone ^_^

The easiest way to do this is to wallrun turn 180 degrees and then jump over a slightly higher ledge to get over it in a speed vault... there is a good description in the ach guide that is unbelievable easy to do

A wallrun is when u are actually running on the wall (horizontally)

A wallclimb is when u do it vertically