Freeplay

fifth5urvivor

I'm having trouble finding some of the levels for free play. I'll compile a list but out of the ones I can find I have 100% in all. But I need at least 3 more Free Play levels. Can anyone think of any that were tricky to find?

Bricksburg:

Flatbush Gulch

Bricksburg Construction

Back From Reality

The Final Showdown

Bricksburg Under Attack

Cloud Cuckoo Land:

Attack On Cloud Cuckoo Land

Escape From Cloud Cuckoo Land

The Old West:

Welcome To Cloud Cuckoo Land

Flatbush Rooftops

Escape From Flatbush

Octan Tower:

Put The Thing On The Thing

Brodcast News

So I'm missing Infiltrate Octan Tower, The Depths and Escape From Bricksburg and I have no idea how to find them.

When you enter the Cloud Cuckoo Land HUB, there is a small cloud on your right that has a little spaceship moving back-and-forth to and from it. That little island has one of the level entrances on it. Just beside the level entrance is a slide. Go down the slide and the place you end up has both "The Depths" and "Infiltrate Octan Tower".

I'm not 100% certain, but I could've sworn "Escape from Bricksburg" is just to the left from the big rainbow portal in Bricksburg, in the same alley area as the portal. There's a fence/gate thing that might be blocking you from seeing it.

And if it's not that one it's probably the one that you have to climb up the front of a building to get to. The building I'm referring to is to the left of the rainbow portal in Bricksburg. Go out of the alleyway and to the left and either use a female to climb, or fly up the front of the building.

Edited by Jack Frost

• 1 year later...