Achievement Trading Thread

Minty

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am having difficulty finding the people who said would boost online. We need to set up a time. patches4711, I see you are in Delaware... is there a specific day - ie Thurs, Fri, at a good time later at night, say 9:00ish CST? I want to set up a good day/time so we can get these done. Please let me know anyone who is interested!

I am having difficulty finding the people who said would boost online. We need to set up a time. patches4711, I see you are in Delaware... is there a specific day - ie Thurs, Fri, at a good time later at night, say 9:00ish CST? I want to set up a good day/time so we can get these done. Please let me know anyone who is interested!

I was not able to get up with you I did not see your gamertag?? Send me a message via Live and Hopefully we can get this done.

Patches, I sent you a FR. I will be on tonight for sure at around 9-10ish CST. So anyone who wants to boost Fuzion Frenzy 2 and get ALL the online achievs please come on tonight and FR me. Lets get these done (over 300 gamerpoints easily!)

need help with all online achievements. will help with everything in return. i don't have a working xbox mic so this is my proposed set-up:

Achievements needed:

1-Win an Online Tournament

2-Win an Online Custom Game

3-Win 10 Online Battle Mini-game Frenzies

At all times i will create the session. First up is Online Tournament, then Custom game and Mini-game Frenzies.

Person joining needs only search for a 'Quick Match' (Ranked if applicable) and join my session. We'll do each game mode twice. For the first time person joining will be helping me get the achievement (that means defeating the AI and letting me defeat him, not using power-up cards etc). Once done, i will re-create the same session and do likewise for him. Once both of us gets the achievement we will move on to the next mode.

For the last game mode, i will set a 1-point match on Judgement Tower and we will take turns getting 10 wins for that stage.

if anyone's agreeable to the above, send me a FR, gt: yuyanami

with message "FF2" and if i'm online i will reply and start creating the game immediately starting with the Tournament mode.