Problems with a My360Achievements Checklist? Let us know here.

Ingles

I've noticed that several, if not many, members have started numerous threads about having difficulties with the My360Achievements feature, more commonly referred to as the "checklists" not saving your achievements when you go to check them off and then save changes.

To try and help eliminate a gazillion new threads being started and also to make this issue easier for the admins to pinpoint and resolve, I'd ask that everyone with an issue that is related to this topic to please post in this thread. If you would, please post the game(s) and the names of the achievements for which the issue is happening. This may help to narrow down and find simliarities with everyones' different checklist problems.

Edit: I forgot to mention but also please list the internet browser(s) with which you are using to view and save your achievement checklists with. Thanks.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent idea Ingles! I know mine was one of the most recent threads but I'll add the info here so that, like you said, it'll all be in one place.

PGR4 - The following achievements won't save or score on my checklist (they are the last 18 achievements on the list):

8th Wonder of the World

Catch 'Em All

Endo King

Seat of your Pants

Rubbin' is Racin'

Show Jump

I Love PGR

Whitewash

You Won't Believe Your Eyes!

Secret Agent

3CZV657

Tonight Make Me Unstoppable

Play It Again Sam

PGR On Demand - Photo

PGR On Demand - Video

Giant Killer

Numero Uno

Beat Bizarre

In my DiRT checklist here are the ones I'm having trouble with:

First Xbox Live Hill Climb Win

First Xbox Live Clean Race

Win Shell Rally Australia

Win Sparco Rally Espana

Win Brembo Rallye Italia

Win Rally Deutschland

Win BP Ultimate Rally UK

Win Arai Japanese Alpine Rally

European Rally Champion

International Rally Champion

Global Rally Champion

I talked with Routine earlier... apparently the problem comes when the server crashes during the time you press "save changes" and whenever it finished. It checks the achievements and saves them one at a time, so if it encounters an error during that time, it loses the data but somehow thinks it still has it.

A quick fix, delete the whole checklist (with the red X from the main list) and re-enable it and re-check everything. With that, you should be good to go. He is working on a fix so this doesn't happen at all, but this should work for the meantime.

I have the following message on my page: Warning: Division by zero in /home/xbox360a/smarty/templates_c/eng-^%%AD^AD1^AD18DAB9%%myachievements.tpl.php on line 36

Any idea what has caused this or what it means and how I can fix it if at all possible ?

It appears that my total Gamerscore is always 10 points out all the time.

Any help would be appreciated.

(Using IE7 by the way)

Thanks.

Tried that but it didnt seem to work for me, so not sure what is up

Did you just enable/disable the list, or did you delete the list (the red cross from My Checklists (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/myachievements.php)).

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/misc/delach.jpg

yeah i tried it once and it didnt work but i just tried it agan and it mork this time... so thanks ingles55

Wish I could take the credit but it's Routine that you need to be thanking. He's the one that got it fixed for everyone! :) I just started a thread for everyone who was having this issue to try and make it a little easier for Routine to research the problems that everyone was having.

I posted the problems with Looney Tunes once before but it seems they were never fixed. The checklist does not save whatever you checkmark but instead likes to randomly decide what ones to checkmark for you. I tried to checkmark like 8 achievements for a total of 130 points and it saved like 4 for 90. A couple which I did not ever checkmark.

When I click "my checklists" i get a blank page. Is there something I need to do to get my games on this list? Sorry for being a noob.

You have to enable each list. Go to the game's page (under the Retail, Arcade, etc. links) and then on the right side it will say "Click Here to Enable" and then you'll be able to check everything off and it will show up under the "My Checklists" page.