Walking Dead GOTY Edition coming to xbox one

So Season One GOTY Edition is coming out on xbox one June 17th for $29.99 according to Gamestop..... I hope this is true :woop:

http://www.xboxachievements.com/news/news-17901-The-Walking-Dead-Game-of-the-Year-Edition-Listed-for-Xbox-One.html

EDIT: It looks like The Wolf Among Us may also be out for xbox one this year according to Gamefly

http://www.xboxachievements.com/news/news-17950-The-Wolf-Among-Us-Coming-to-Xbox-One-and-PlayStation-4--According-to-GameFly-Listing.html

I would buy both of these again for xbox one esp with the added bonus of getting the achievements again

Edited by IEvil IMonkey

• 2 weeks later...
Amazon UK has it listed for £29.99 with a release date of 25 July 2014.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/The-Walking-Dead-Game-Edition/dp/B00JXZNF2S/ref=zg_bs_2785503031_64

Looks like this has been pushed back to Sept 13th 2014 now as I just got the following email from Amazon

Hello,

Unfortunately, the release date for the item(s) listed below was changed by the supplier, and we need to provide you with a new estimated delivery date based on the new release date:

"The Walking Dead - Game of the Year Edition (Xbox One)"

Estimated arrival date: September 13 2014

One of our aims is to provide a convenient and efficient service but in this case, we've fallen short. Please accept our sincere apologies.

You haven't been charged for these items. We don't charge your payment card until just before your parcel is dispatched, at which time we'll send you an e-mail to confirm the payment details, estimated delivery date, contents and method of delivery.

If the order won't arrive by the time you need it, you can cancel the order or an individual item from your order by visiting Your Account, and viewing the order details. As long as the item hasn't entered the dispatch process, you'll be able to cancel it.

We hope to see you again soon.

Regards,

Customer Service Department

I am glad that this is being released on the Xbox One! Even though I have already completed it on the Xbox 360, I would buy this game again for the One!

Also, since it has not been mentioned in this thread yet, Telltale will be bringing The Walking Dead Season 2 to the Xbox One as well! =D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
So when are these 2 out? It says on Amazon 12th September for Walking Dead. That's ages away.

Looks like this has been pushed back AGAIN to October 25th 2014 now as I just got the following email from Amazon

Hello,

Unfortunately, the release date for the item(s) listed below was changed by the supplier, and we need to provide you with a new estimated delivery date based on the new release date:

"The Walking Dead - Game of the Year Edition (Xbox One)"

Estimated arrival date: October 25 2014

One of our aims is to provide a convenient and efficient service but in this case, we've fallen short. Please accept our sincere apologies.

You haven't been charged for these items. We don't charge your payment card until just before your parcel is dispatched, at which time we'll send you an e-mail to confirm the payment details, estimated delivery date, contents and method of delivery.

If the order won't arrive by the time you need it, you can cancel the order or an individual item from your order by visiting Your Account, and viewing the order details. As long as the item hasn't entered the dispatch process, you'll be able to cancel it.

We hope to see you again soon.

Regards,

Customer Service Department

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Just had yet another email off them saying it's now 1st Nov. This is after this site confirmed the last release day of 24th Oct. What the hell is going on??

GAME have it as 24/10/14 so I wouldn't read to much into Amazons date but if it is true it would lean me more towards changing region & downloading of US market on the 14th. Didn't really want to do this as won't be able to re-sell once finished

GAME have it as 24/10/14 so I wouldn't read to much into Amazons date but if it is true it would lean me more towards changing region & downloading of US market on the 14th. Didn't really want to do this as won't be able to re-sell once finished

Be cheaper though.

May try Simply Games as they did Forza Horizon 2 for under £40 and they have 24th listed

EDIT Just looked at Shopto and they have it down for the 31st Oct which is in line with getting it 1st Nov. I want it early but like you said I don't want to get stuck with a digital copy esp when I know a friend that will buy it off me for more or less the full value once I've finished it.

Edited by IEvil IMonkey

I looked at Simply Games & it's £26.95. I may buckle under pressure if the US edition converts at around £20 but its not up for pre-load yet.

Went over to gamecollection.net & they have Season 2 at £19.99 but don't have the 1st season =(

So it's out on Tuesday 14th in US this week?? Might get it then if it's £20