Achievement Trading Thread

Minty

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

woops, just posted a new thread on the main page. i'm sure the administrators will love that. Sorry:( . Anyways I just need the online achievements. If someone wants to trade send me a FR with fuzion in subject line so we can get them done

thanks

hammers48

325 points, come on lets get em

I just rented the game and will need all online achievements. I'll help anybody with every achievement they need if they're willing to help me out. I've only played the demo of this game, so can't say I'm too good at it. Will start playing offline tournament to get some achievements so I know what I'm doing when it comes to online. But yeah, I've got the game till March 25. Add me if you want to trade. Gamertag: Doomed Smurf

I just rented the game and will need all online achievements. I'll help anybody with every achievement they need if they're willing to help me out. I've only played the demo of this game, so can't say I'm too good at it. Will start playing offline tournament to get some achievements so I know what I'm doing when it comes to online. But yeah, I've got the game till March 25. Add me if you want to trade. Gamertag: Doomed Smurf

got the achievements thanks to doomed smurf. I do not need help anymore with fuzion thanks

Does anyone play this game anymore lol?! I think I got this game to late from Gamefly, I can't find an online game to save my life.

Anyways if there IS ANYONE out there that has this game and needs the online achievements to, then send me a friend request, and I will be checking on my thread daily to see if anyone has responded.

My gamertag is MadaRenrut.

Thanks

Does anyone play this game anymore lol?! I think I got this game to late from Gamefly, I can't find an online game to save my life.

Anyways if there IS ANYONE out there that has this game and needs the online achievements to, then send me a friend request, and I will be checking on my thread daily to see if anyone has responded.

My gamertag is MadaRenrut.

Thanks

yo im gettin it from gamefly too pretty soon so we can trade achievemnts then my gamertag is DFILL450 so ill add u