- Don't Touch That!

- Paper Beats Rock

- All Alone

- Emergency Room

- Dive Bomber

- Licence to Kill

- Bounty Hunter

- From Hell's Heart

I have 2 controllers but NO headset (but can hear and follow orders).

Please add me GT: The StripedMann. Cant wait to finish this game.

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, looking to get 'you ate all the chips' any time this week if you're interested add me (MajinDave) and send me a message to let me know it's for Reach. I'm in the UK really want this achievement 'cause it's annoying me that my gamerscore always end in a 3 or 8 lol ;)

Hey there everyone!

I am holding a Boosting session on Monday June 17th, at 10am EST!

http://www.trueachievements.com/gamingsession.aspx?gamingsessionid=332461

Anyone wanting to join in on it to boost the Online Reach achievements are welcome to join in!

We need 16 people! I will also contact everyone in need of Halo Reach achievements in my friend list so they can join in :D

Either join in the boosting session on True Achievements, or send me a XBLA message saying that you're in!

GT: Lily Mu RB

Ok Im trying to get the weekly challenge done. Its worh 15 thousand credits. I want to get the ''Challenge accepted'' achievement of beat a weekly challenge. Also since its worth 15 k credits itc can level me up quite a bit for the Lieutenant amd Captain achivements (I'm at warrant officer grade 3).

Let me tell you it's insane. The challenge ? Beat Exodus on Legendary with 12 Gold skulls activated. I need help with this, preferbbaly 2-3 more people.

I beat the campaighn on Legendary alone so I can hold my own but this challenge is pure crazy lol

GT is Deadsea 18

Ok Im trying to get the weekly challenge done. Its worh 15 thousand credits. I want to get the ''Challenge accepted'' achievement of beat a weekly challenge. Also since its worth 15 k credits itc can level me up quite a bit for the Lieutenant amd Captain achivements (I'm at warrant officer grade 3).

Let me tell you it's insane. The challenge ? Beat Exodus on Legendary with 12 Gold skulls activated. I need help with this, preferbbaly 2-3 more people.

I beat the campaighn on Legendary alone so I can hold my own but this challenge is pure crazy lol

GT is Deadsea 18

Actually Exodus is one of the easier levels to the LASO on. Just youtube the level and you'll find some helpful guides.

Still need help with the Anniversary achievements.. don't have a headset though.

I could help You (I can use 3 controllers) and I just need help with "stick it to the man!" achievement (stick and kill flag carrier). ;)

May be teutonicdownfall (aka blacksabre94) is going to join our Group...

We need 8 players or multiple controllers: how many do You have?

Unfortunately I'm not able to use vocal chat (some audio issues on my mic), so just text chat :(

Anyway, my gamertag is x AL3X Zz x; what is yours?

I'll be online from 4 p.m GMT

Edited by alexZ IT