• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm currently looking to boost

Team Player

Join The Midnight Club

Top of The Food Chain (Priority)

Top The Midnight Club

Wanted (Priority)

Auf Wiedersehen Petrovic (I only have the Races & Single Multiplayer modes left)

I have the Games on Demand Version with both DLC's so im hoping to find someone with the same so we can knock out the Wanted achievement first.

If anyone's interested send me a message on live so we can set something up.

Looking for partners to get:

- Fly the Co-op

- Top of the Food Chain

- Top the Midnight Club

GT: MajorMongan

Hey, I need help On:

~Join The Midnight Club

~Taking it For The Win

~Top Of The Food Chain

~Top The Midnight Club

~Auf Wiedersehen Petrovic(I got this on my old account, i just need people to do it with)

~Wanted??? (I never got this one)

Gt: Zombiie xKiller

Eventually, I want to get all of the online achievements, but I am new to XBox Live and I am new to this game. I would like to get some familiarity with how multiplayer works on GTAIV before going for the achievements.

So, here is what I am suggesting. If somebody is willing to give me some training on how to go about boosting the XBox Live achievements, I will respond by becoming a loyal boosting partner. Most days, I have a few hours available to help with this. I am all for the give-and-take method here.

Hell, I just might be willing to do the same for another gamer if the opportunity arises. Can't do that now, but after I know how to boost this game properly, I'll be happy to help others.

Looking to get the most points in all team games. (AWP)

I have everything done and should have the achievement but like many others it glicthed for me so I am going to start with the team games then do cops n crooks then do all the races over again (hopefully it pops before then)

Looking for serious players who want to alternate getting the most points in the Ranked team games with me. (if it pops I will be so happy I will for sure hang around and help) The servers for these gametypes are pretty empty so it shouldnt be that hard

My gamertag is uh0h its renaud (the 0 is the number zero)

Message me and LET'S DO THIS!!!!!