Who had the saddest death?  

315 members have voted

1. 1. Who had the saddest death?

• Jorge- Sacrified himself to blow up a carrier
    • Kat- Shot in the back of the head
    • Carter- Blew up a Scarab kamikaze with his Pelican
    • Emile- Elite with an energy sword in the back
    • You- Kill many then get stabbed by multiple elites

I'm not sure whatsup with these characters but I just can't symphasize with them. Maybe the character development through the story is a bit lacking..

I agree. I had a much harder time connecting to the team than with ODST. Maybe it was easier because you played each mission as one of the ODST members, but just along side the Noble members.

What is the deal with being the new guy on the day all hell breaks loose theme? ODST and Noble each get a random new guy right before going into battle? Was that even necessary to Reach's storyline?

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A toss-up between Jorge, Emile and Carter.

Jorge thought that he saved the world, but we then found out that there were thousands more of Cruiser Ships.

Emile was taking down multiple elites until he finally got stabbed in the heart; but somehow managed to bring another elite down with him.

I kind of wish Carter didn't crash his ship into the scarab as I wanted to take it down and possess it and use it to my own advantage against the covenant. It was depressing when he sacrificed his life though.

Jorge's was poetic and heroic

Emile's was kind of expected, like it would have been the way he wanted to go.

Carter's was epic and pretty much defined "going out with a bang"

Six's was just a better version of Emile's, which is kind of what I imagined my Six would be like.

And Kat's was just pathetic.

The kill of emile was imo the most shocking kill *smile* Well it was action-loaded and after the elite came... i was just wondering.. and what now, what now... and on the top of cannon as i saw the bodies it's just tragic.... *smile* but if you need a sword to kill the 4 elites before... there it is... you just have to manage to get there.... :-)

I didn't buy into the characters whatsoever, so non of them were sad to me. I almost enjoyed watching them die considering how absolutely useless they were for me while playing through Legendary lol. They got what they deserved!

hahaha that is SO true. The AI in most games are useless, but Noble team takes the cake in Reach.

I personally thought Jorge's and 6's were the saddest though, if I had to pick.