How's This Game?

banej

• 3 months later...
Can someone please give me brief review of this game (control/glitch/difficulty) in getting 1k?

My local store is selling this for $23 brand new and I'm thinking of getting this for the achievements.

http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msstore/pd/Neverdead-for-Xbox-360/productID.245370200/vip.true?ClickID=aoz0vttrooy9yosptrsvnr5rnrnsk0oznllr

MS Store selling it now for $6

I don't normally get on and say bad things about games because each person has different taste. However, this is by far the worst game I have ever played on the XBOX 360. In the 5 years i've been playing 360 there is very few games I haven't finished, but i'm not even at the end of the 1st level on this one and i'm done. The 10 bucks I paid for it was still about 9.99 to much.

• 2 weeks later...
I got it for a cheap $6, and it that seems to be the correct price for it. Not that great of a game. Pretty frustrating controls, and clunky gameplay make it feel very bland.

Couldn't have said it better myself.What frustrated me the most was that even when the tiniest enemy gave you a love tap,you would lose all your limbs.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

This is easily one of the worst games on the 360. The camera sucks, the controls are awful and clunky ( LT and Right Thumbstick for melee?), the storyline is imbecilic, the voice acting is terrible, and the gimmick of being able to never die is a lie since those little pieces of crap suck up your head every 30 seconds. Not to mention the achievements are glitchy (Criminal Damages takes most people multiple playthroughs to get and sometimes won't unlock at all). Konami shouldn't be making people pay for this game, they should be paying people to even play this game.

They should put a picture of this game in the dictionary next to the definition of 'atrocious', because I've never seen a better visual representation of it then this garbage.

• 1 month later...

I'm playing it right now, just got a few levels to go, and I don't think it's that bad. It's not great, but it's not terrible either, it's alright.

I've played many worse games. I admit the dismemberment was annoying at first, but you have to learn how to dodge. I haven't gotten eaten by the little guys for most of the game, and I've only actually failed that real easy minigame when you're inside them once the entire playthrough. Controls seem fine to me.

I only paid 5 bucks for it, I got it with that Microsoft store sale, and I'm happy with it at that price.

Sure I'll never play it again, but I won't regret playing it.

Edited by Earthbound_X

• 4 weeks later...

This game is good(5.5/10)...

The controls are fine , you just have to get use to them.

Good chance you wont play it after you get all 1000G though.

I don't understand why most people say "Worst game ever played/worst game on xbox 360" when there are SOOOO many more games that make this look like a masterpiece such as..

King Kong..Raven squad..Vampire rain..surfs up..Kingdom underfire..Blood Bowl..Turning point:Fall of liberty...

• 5 months later...

I rented it to try it out, and it's ok. Nothing great, but not even close to the worst game I've played.

If you're annoyed by little things like repeated audio clips, or repetitive hack 'n' slash gameplay, you'll probably find a lot to dislike.

As far as the mechanics, everything seemed to work pretty good. Sometimes reassembling your body doesn't go as smoothly as you'd like, but it's by no means "broken."