Parkway Drive - Smoke 'Em If You Got 'Em [Recreated in GHTunes]

I searched for a thread were to post GHTunes customs but i didnt see any if this forum so i created my own thread.

So basically I re-created Parkway Drive's song Smoke 'Em... off their album Killing With A Smile. I spent many hours doing my best to perfect this and I think I got it down like 99% accurate. Besides the point that you can't drop-tune in this game! :)

Drums are flawless - I listened to the song tons of times (and also able to play this on real drums) so I'm 99% positive the drums are as accurate as can be. I know the rhythm guitar's a bit off but thats only because you can't make notes that are higher than F# octave 2 (and a few notes were higher than that in the real song so I had to make them octave 1).

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1COnRukvTjA]YouTube - GHWOR - (Custom) Smoke 'Em If You Got 'Em [Parkway Drive Cover][/ame]

any feedback is welcome, wether it'll be positive or negative. if i do find an error ill go back and fix it.

*that slow breakdown was a real pain to make - i got it synched up with the song as best as i could cause it didnt follow a set tempo*

Edited by Frozenghost001

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...