Predict Achievements

MapleMire

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm sure they're going to be fantastic, but please stop going to popular games to be released in the future and asking us what we think the achievements will be. we'll know when we know. thanks.
why cant i,theres other people that are doing this like for instance left 4 dead,unreal tournament 3,resident evil,if they can do it so can i

why cant i,theres other people that are doing this like for instance left 4 dead,unreal tournament 3,resident evil,if they can do it so can i

dude you made two in 5 minutes. those people had a basis for questions, as they are highly anticipated. as titles. for Guitar Hero 4 and Call of Duty 5, their prequels were just released, and there really is no demand for the next in the series. let it go.

on topic: guitar hero four will probably have

The Omega Achievement

and the description will entail:

In a single song, online, beat 12 other people, hold the whammy bar, get 100% full combo, with the sound off, a minimal of 1200 note streak, 1mil points and the television must be off while using a standard controller.

:)

semi-on topic: you shouldn't be making threads one after another if you really don't have much useful information or input on a game. its a good way to upset some people that try to make this a lovely community. :)

off topic: cabela's african safari is annoying!!! (game im currently playing)

The Omega Achievement

In a single song, online, beat 12 other people, hold the whammy bar, get 100% full combo, with the sound off, a minimal of 1200 note streak, 1mil points and the television must be off while using a standard controller.

So they are making them easier?

I'm guessing they will have a few movie based achievements like:

You are legend! - Defeat 5.8 billion unique gamertags in ranked online play whilst being the last man alive in New York City. (Note: you must be Will Smith to unlock this achievement).

Georgian Devil - Complete the game from the inside of an oven using a golden fiddle on super expert impossible difficult with footy flip active and without using a console.

Amish Paradise - Perfect every song in the game on every difficulty without electricity. You rock Ezekial!

Like a Hurricane - Finish a song with a 90,000,000 note streak.

The Long Road Ahead - Have 1000/1000 gamerscore for all previous Guitar Hero titles, even the ones without any gamerscore.

Livin' in an Amish paradise.... Hilarious Achievements..

I think honestly, that most of the achievements will be the same (i.e. Note streaks, Co-op note streaks, Points in a song, etc.) But I'm sure they will have some stupidly ridiculous achievements like in GH3 with using a controller, on mute, so on and so forth. I think it would be cool if they had an acheivement called Cheater! and it was worth 0g. The basis is people that try to use the controller glitch from GH1&2.

I'm sure they'll have a crazy song like Jordan or TTFATF that you will get points for

So they are making them easier?

I'm guessing they will have a few movie based achievements like:

You are legend! - Defeat 5.8 billion unique gamertags in ranked online play whilst being the last man alive in New York City. (Note: you must be Will Smith to unlock this achievement).

Georgian Devil - Complete the game from the inside of an oven using a golden fiddle on super expert impossible difficult with footy flip active and without using a console.

Amish Paradise - Perfect every song in the game on every difficulty without electricity. You rock Ezekial!

Like a Hurricane - Finish a song with a 90,000,000 note streak.

The Long Road Ahead - Have 1000/1000 gamerscore for all previous Guitar Hero titles, even the ones without any gamerscore.

The Omega Achievement

:)

semi-on topic: you shouldn't be making threads one after another if you really don't have much useful information or input on a game. its a good way to upset some people that try to make this a lovely community. :)

off topic: cabela's african safari is annoying!!! (game im currently playing)

I Laughed for atleast 5 straight minutes after reading both of these post. Thats some funny shit, and the worst part is that those achievements are probably idealistic in the minds of the GH IV creators. Personally GH II was hard enough (400-600) if your decent and GH III you are only looking at 200-300 with completing co-op twice and two careers unless your a guitar hero god which i am defiently not (can beat up to medium and half of hard).

• 3 weeks later...