Did you go with Digital or a Physical copy of Fusion?

Dirty130

Did you purcahse the digital or physical copy of Trials Fusion?  

113 members have voted

1. 1. Did you purcahse the digital or physical copy of Trials Fusion?

• I purchased the Digital version..
    • I purchased the Physical version..
    • Trials? Pfft, I'm still playing Dark Souls 2..

Bought the digital version to play so I don't have to swap discs like others have mentioned for my 20min Trials fix.

I also bought the physical copy too, but traded in the disc, so for $9 out of pocket I got the season pass code and get to have the nice artwork & case on my shelf.

Physical, for a few reasons. For one, if there's a physical release of a game, I go for it. And since I have GCU at Best Buy, it was 20% off. So it was actually cheaper for me to go physical day 1 and get the season pass than it would have been for me to go digital with the season pass.

Yeah I went physical because it was cheaper to order it on amazon by about 5 quid... Not a lot of money but it seems pretty ridiculous for it to be cheaper to get a copy shipped to me rather than just downloading it. Awesome game though.

I'm still playing Dark Souls II... haha.

I picked it up digitally on the 360. Mostly because I had 30 bucks on my account, and because I figured I should keep them 'together', since I have the first two on 360. Might end up picking it up on the One, just for the extra 1000... assuming I can get all the achievements on both.

I was in 2 minds about getting the disc as it has the season pass and was slightly cheaper than both digital but when I went out to get it from Argos it was only available for home delivery. Glad got it digital now though. No disc swapping and I'm leaving the season pass until I know what's coming out for it, achievements mainly.

Physical because I'm sticking with tradition since 1980 when I bought my first game at 6 years old. I was so happy when I found out I could buy the physical copy of Trials, plus the fact that I'm a Best Buy Gamers Club Unlocked member I get 20% off all new games so I bought it for $32.99. I understand why some people like digital but I just can't do it. I like touching my games, smelling my games, seeing my games...and well, playing them too! :) :woop: