BF3 Achievements List Leaked [Possible Spoilers]

iBuzz7S

The theory makes sense, but DICE needs to be more clear what they mean by "rank". For example, Sergeant 1 Star is listed as "Rank 14" in the game and on Battlelog. They're using the terms "rank" and "level" seemingly interchangeably.

Thank you, and I agree that they have been using the rank/ level definition interchangeably and they need to be clearer.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, no matter, I'll still go for Colonel rank! lol :) I don't really care about achievements anymore. :woop:

That's the right attitude! I spent countless hours grinding out meaningless achievements and to be honest, it made a lot of the games I played not so much fun.

...and I'm at level 14 after only 4 hours. Shows how different ranking up can be!

I reached Rank 28-29 or so in a little under 11 hours according to the Battlelog. Switching to the UMP-45 and racking up the PDW Ribbons and the PDW Medal really went a long way towards level up quicker.

Just the 1 Assault Rifle Medal and the 1 PDW Medal earned me 40,000 points which ranked me up 2.5 times alone.

That's the right attitude! I spent countless hours grinding out meaningless achievements and to be honest, it made a lot of the games I played not so much fun.

Exactly. Why do something that isn't going to be fun? Isn't that the point of playing games?

I reached Rank 28-29 or so in a little under 11 hours according to the Battlelog. Switching to the UMP-45 and racking up the PDW Ribbons and the PDW Medal really went a long way towards level up quicker.

I made the same switch for a little while like the last day or two of the beta. Definitely racked up points MUCH quicker. I hope they alter that in the final game, or everyone will be using the UMP all the time.

Exactly. Why do something that isn't going to be fun? Isn't that the point of playing games?

I made the same switch for a little while like the last day or two of the beta. Definitely racked up points MUCH quicker. I hope they alter that in the final game, or everyone will be using the UMP all the time.

Yup! I hit 100,000 GS and called it quits. The achievements that I have earned since then I have done stress free. I actually hopped into Onslaught last night for grins and giggles and knocked out 5 of the achievements while having a blast with 3 random dudes. The last 3 achievements that I need to finish out BFBC2 are to finish the remaining 3 maps on Hardcore in Onslaught. Maybe I'll do that tonight if time permits.

As far as the UMP is concerned, I will probably use it until I get the Platinum star and then work on a different PDW so that I can earn the Service Stars again.

The last 3 achievements that I need to finish out BFBC2 are to finish the remaining 3 maps on Hardcore in Onslaught. Maybe I'll do that tonight if time permits.

I'll try and remember to have BC2 with me (at a buddy's place), so if you see me online send me an invite and I'll help you out. He should have a copy as well, and we've both finished it on Veteran before with ease.

I'll try and remember to have BC2 with me (at a buddy's place), so if you see me online send me an invite and I'll help you out. He should have a copy as well, and we've both finished it on Veteran before with ease.

Sounds good. I sat down last night fully intending to have a go at it solo, but before I knew it I had 3 other guys fighting along side me.

And for the record, it's HARDCORE, not Veteran silly. This isn't CoD. ;)