What cancels out Mr. Perfect?

CutmanMike

I got 200/200 on Mega Man 9, do you think I will be able to get Mr. Perfect without using Bass? Or does he really make a big difference in the difficulty?

I've done Mr. Perfect twice with Mega Man...on Easy. As long as you play Easy Mode, you should be able to use any character. :)

It's not Bass it's Proto Man. Either way, both of them would rape Mega Man any day. Not cuz they gay, but cuz they be dominant. 8|

Umm, no. Just no. Mega Man is the best. Proto Man is literally what his name says, "Prototype". He's a weaker version of Mega Man, and if you played the game with both characters, you'd realize that Proto Man takes more damage than Mega Man.

As for Bass, I have nothing against him, but he's still too fresh on the market to be better than Mega Man.

Umm, no. Just no. Mega Man is the best. Proto Man is literally what his name says, "Prototype". He's a weaker version of Mega Man, and if you played the game with both characters, you'd realize that Proto Man takes more damage than Mega Man.

As for Bass, I have nothing against him, but he's still too fresh on the market to be better than Mega Man.

Have fun beating Hard with the blue weiner. Took me about 6 hours with Proto Man and it'll take even longer with Mega Man.

...which does not really matter if you attempt Mr. Perfect. :p On the other hand his slide-ability IS really useful for this task...

...which does not really matter if you attempt Mr. Perfect. :p On the other hand his slide-ability IS really useful for this task...

Word. Especially if ur fighting Commando Man, the slide-ability is a present from heaven.

Ok I finally did it with Bass. Hooray! To be honest though I think I would have chose Proto Man if I had to do it again, that shield may have come in handy. Although quite a few times being able to aim in all directions helped until I obtained all the special weapons.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
After downloading Bass I played with him a little and saw that he is my favorite of the three. I used him to beat it on Hard difficulty and to get Mr. Perfect. I haven't tried with either of the others.

o_o Did you get Mr. Perfect on Hard with Bass, or did you mean separately? :p

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...