It Won't Be That Easy? glitched?

rockhopper

Man, what the hell? I've jumped off the bridge over and over as Isildur in story mode and free play but it won't give me the achievement. I've tried with cheats on and off, and tried jumping from all different parts of the bridge. Has anyone else had trouble with this? First minikits/treasure glitched, and now this.

Edited to add: Never mind, kind of annoying but on my third attempt I decided to start a new game and I finally got it in story mode on new game.

Edited by rockhopper

Man, what the hell? I've jumped off the bridge over and over as Isildur in story mode and free play but it won't give me the achievement. I've tried with cheats on and off, and tried jumping from all different parts of the bridge. Has anyone else had trouble with this? First minikits/treasure glitched, and now this.

Edited to add: Never mind, kind of annoying but on my third attempt I decided to start a new game and I finally got it in story mode on new game.

I was having this same problem last night. I'll try a new game, thanx for the tip;)

• 2 months later...

Yep, same problem, same solution here. Did it right at the beginning in story mode, seems to be a bug afterwards, I tried both free play and story mode when I was working toward 100% and it just wouldn't pop, until I started a new game in slot 2 and I did it right from the beginning. This is with the patch, also.

• 11 months later...

Same here, started fresh save file and started new game just to get the achievement to pop

• 5 months later...

Its bugged for me too. Played right the way through story mode and went back to do the collectables and get this at the same time - no luck.

I'll restart the game and blast through the level in the hope it works :(

Tediously ironic considering the name and how easy it really is...maybe its not bugged at all and we have to get it 1st time in story? Stupid developers trolling us...

• 3 years later...

This achievement turned out to be glitchy on the PC version on Steam as well. Ironic seeing as I picked up that version because of threads like this on this forum. :p

However the PC version could be fixed by turning on the V-sync option in the video settings. Not sure if there is such a thing on the console versions though.

As has been mentioned it is slightly ironic that this particular achievement is bugged. Due to the name and how simple it really is. :)