Tell Your Stories Here...

Webb

Thought I should start a thread where plenty of shit can be said about your current managerial job you hold. How your getting on, whats going right, whats going wrong, how you overcame certain problems, etc.

Well, Liverpool first season...

I'm a great cup team, proceeding in Europe, the FA and League cups but my league form is terrible. Can't work this out as yet, I keep trying different formations to solve it, but I keep having loads of shots but no goals and all this considering the start of the season I had 22 goals in 4 games!

What a difference a formation makes...

I changed to a 4-4-2 diamond formation with Gerrard at the tip...

So then, from 10th in the Premiership before this formation was implemented, 10 games later, 10 wins and 3 achievements unlocked (10 game winning streak and 10 unbeaten games + my first manager of the month :D) puts me on the brink of Champions League places and the fans have gone from hating me to loving me :bow:

Thats why you've gotta love the beautiful game :D

I'm going for the 'undefeated season' with Juventus... 25 games unbeaten :)..

Ibrahimovic topscorer (31 goals)

My tactics: 2 strikers (Trezeguet, Ibrahimovic), 1 attacking midfielder (Del Piero) close behind them..

2 attackingwingmidfielders (Nedved, Camoranesi), 1 defending midfielder (Vieira)

2 central defenders (Cannavaro, Kovac), 2 wingbacks (Zebina, Zambrotta)

Keeper (Buffon)

Works quite well :D

The buy 30 million player achievement is going to be a problem though, i have about the best team possible (Ibrahimovic attacker of the year, Vieira Midfielder of the year)

1st in Serie A about in front 15 points, most goals scored, less goals conceded :D

total goals scored 84 (not only Serie A) total goals conceded 20 :D

OMFG, this game is really starting to work on my nerves...

First a manager is without a reason deleted

And now the save game (which includes the manager described above, Juventus) is corrupted. If i want to load it it sais: Game Data corrupted..

Anyone knows how to fix this or how to prevent it from happening in the future?

They just offered me a new 2yr contract :woop:

I've also just signed Walcott too, so thats 3 superstar kids i've got to go with super Sissoko, Gerrard and Alonso, now that is a top midfield :woop:

All I need to do now is get rid of Crouch :mad:

Got Mista, and Recoba coming in the summer too. The future is bright, the future is red :)

Mista and Recoba's contract's were expiring in January so I signed them up for the summer.

Walcott rejected an offer at Arsenal so I jumped in and he comes in the summer too.

I paid 5 million plus 2.5 after 20 international appearances for Freddy Adu at the beginning of the season.

Finally, I bought Messi in Jan for a structured deal worth 13 million.

So they weren't that quick really.

Oh yeah, change the role that they take coming in to the squad, that makes a difference, say change it from youngster to rotation.

This one time, my goalie sucked, so I changed his sallary and told him to either perform or he was going to be unemployed and not be able to feed his babies. I also told him that I told every other teams recuiter that he sucked ass so that he wouldnt get a job.

Needles to say, he stopped more goals after that......

And this one time, my attacker got a tattoo of our team logo, then I traded him...

DarkDutch what i do is have two save games for the game i play and alternate the saves each time i save, so if one gets fucked you only have to go bac one game on the other save and not 2 seasons or sum shit like that

That sounds like a great solution, I think my next season will go like this...

THX :Bounce:

Ha ha. That doesn't suprise me then.

Young players in equivalent or lower leagues will join you. Best to get good young people in that standard. They can turn out to be worldclass with all the games they play, plus, they either get you out the league, or net you some serious cash when you sell them ;)

I've got a story for you!

Power cut, 4 red lights, lost 5 straight wins (all by over 4 goals)!!! Argh!! That would be season 3, played 8 won 8, scored 34 conceeded 2!!!

At least my 360 suffered no damage, not at the mo anyway!

Damn, I hope the results fall the same way next time.

Also, tried to sign Ibrahimovic, £40 million but he would only sign a one year contract! Whats up with that? Do people reckon it's worth the risk?