The Best Weapon Combo Ever

I finished this game but felt like passing this on. I found a great combo/exploit you can use in multiplayer.

Spas-12 w/ Silencer & Faster Fire Rate. It's already a full auto shotgun and with that it fires like a machine gun. Proximity mines are also a great gadget to go with it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

the only custom class I use is this:

Hutchinson A4

No attatchments (no silencer, ruins the amount of damage it does)

Increased fire rate & Faster reload

Golden Mantis (gold makes no difference, just looks better)

Proximity Mines

Have gotten crazy killstreaks with this, just 1k'd this game thanks to this class, was earning apprx 1,000+ credits per match :woop:

Hutchinson A4

Proximity Mines

Have gotten crazy killstreaks with this, just 1k'd this game thanks to this class, was earning apprx 1,000+ credits per match :woop:

Give mine a chance though. You'd be surprised. I didn't like the Hutchinson because if you miss the first shot, you are screwed.

Give mine a chance though. You'd be surprised. I didn't like the Hutchinson because if you miss the first shot, you are screwed.

Hutchinson A4 is the rapid fire fully automatic shotgun (I think you were thinking of the Hutchinson A3). I often empty anywhere up to 4 shots into a target in under a second.

• 5 months later...
I finished this game but felt like passing this on. I found a great combo/exploit you can use in multiplayer.

Spas-12 w/ Silencer & Faster Fire Rate. It's already a full auto shotgun and with that it fires like a machine gun. Proximity mines are also a great gadget to go with it.

Hutchinson A4

Proximity Mines

Anyone using either of these set ups has absolutely no skill. Take it from someone who has played this game for almost 4 years, and still does to this day: if you use the A4 (especially with increased fire rate) and proximity mines, you will hear it from other players, and probably get spammed with hate messages, just as you spammed us with the cheapest weapon combo in any MP game to date.

Seriously, you can go 40+ with any gun in the game (I've gone over 50 sniping), so do everyone a favor and try it out ;)

• 1 month later...
Anyone using either of these set ups has absolutely no skill. Take it from someone who has played this game for almost 4 years, and still does to this day: if you use the A4 (especially with increased fire rate) and proximity mines, you will hear it from other players, and probably get spammed with hate messages, just as you spammed us with the cheapest weapon combo in any MP game to date.

Seriously, you can go 40+ with any gun in the game (I've gone over 50 sniping), so do everyone a favor and try it out ;)

Shotguns are the most unfair shit in this game. agreed.

• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...

I hate getting barrel stuff by A4 noobs, to point where I even have to step down to a noob's level and use that damn thing myself. Dont get me wrong, this game imo is far less rage inducing than Black Ops 2 or someother rage worthy game...thats why I like playing alot. But yeah it sucks when people ONLY use the A4 when theres other guns to experiment with...Ive been using the VKP semi-auto...that thing is a beast, drop people like flies to a bug zapper if used properly.