Before I go on a rampage... (help)

Dragonfire 360

My goal: I want to get the completionist and executioner achievements.

My problem: I am a good character, 100%. I am afraid the game will autosave while I am on an evil spree.

What I want to know: Does this game really auto-save? Can I turn it off?

If it does auto-save, I'll see you all in the achievement-trading thread. :woop:

dont know why it will bother you, just go on a rampage and after you are done going on a rampage just give 200,000 dollars to a beggar and bam! back to max good (thats how I got good up so I could get the expressions) and as for sacrificing the 10 at the alter, just get all 10 at same time to follow you and then right as achievment pops up reload if you want. The game will tell you when it is saving ALWAYS. Some things can be risky but DO NOT worry about your 100% good.

It is so easy to get 100% good or evil it almost ruined the game because of this.

The game only auto-saves at key moments. If you want to go bat-shit crazy and kill a couple hundred people, free free. The game won't save right then and there. It will however save if you go and do a job (blacksmith, woodcutting, etc.).

Most of the main quests involve auto-saving, and some of the side quests too. As you progress through the game, you'll come to understand when it's about to save and when it's not.