Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi.

Please someone buy my Vinyl, search for minimax9985. Of course feel free to send me a message on Xbox Live afterwards, so that I can help you too.:)

@rhino185: I tried to find your stuff, but there are hundreds of things out there called Fire and Ice, Turtle and Test, so I can't find yours. Try a more specific description and send me a message on Live and I will help you.

@DB1TCH3Z: I searched everywhere for PAC MAN but I keep getting no results.:confused:

Here just search under retro and realistic for the two keywords. If you still have problems just message me on my xbox live account. Don'y worry I'll definitely buy your vinyl from you, if no one has yet. But I tried searching your name and nothing came up, so you need to tell me a different way of finding your vinyl.

Edited by DB1TCH3Z

LOL its me (sonic squirrel) and IluminadoCibernetico (CiberneticoHB) I found and purchased both of your items so collect your credits and you will get the achievement. Some random people actually purchased mine so Im good. Lets just say you both owe me one.

Edited by I Anger I

Hey, can someone please help me with getting this achievement, I am selling a

Tuning Setup for a Lamborgini Murcielago LP640 for 1,000CR (lowest I can set the price)

Please Help and thank you!

I will return the favor if you help me.

:uzi:

Edited by Mr Double T123

LOL its me (sonic squirrel) and IluminadoCibernetico (CiberneticoHB) I found and purchased both of your items so collect your credits and you will get the achievement. Some random people actually purchased mine so Im good. Lets just say you both owe me one.

Cheers, if you need achievement boosting with any games I have, I'll help you. :D

Edited by Lol It's Me
Typo

Hi, pls can someone help me and buy my tuning setup? It's only 1000 KR and it's called "thxforhelping"... Thanks in advance!

Bought...Can someone buy my tuning setup called "achievement". It is a Vauxhall Vx220 and its the burnt orange color. Thanks.

Double T what did u name ur file? Name it something off the wall so I can find it and ill buy it for u.... I dont mind its only 1000CR...but with the information given there is way too many results

Sorry I totally forgot about the name, well I named it as 'aaa' because i was in a hurry just to post it.

I have a question about this achievement,

So I am complete with this achievement but it says I don't have the achievement, the question is that I own a car that comes in a Car Pack from the Xbox LIVE Marketplace but I have not bought the car pack from the marketplace but I own a car that is in one of the car packs. Does it count if I own a car that I don't have unlocked? :confused:

Bought...Can someone buy my tuning setup called "achievement". It is a Vauxhall Vx220 and its the burnt orange color. Thanks.

Yours was hard to find but I found it and purchased it

:uzi:1400 files names achievemnt

^ no problem