What you think?

mybadlegs1

I have been playing this game for about 1 hour now, has been very fun playing multiplayer, however, single player seems to be a bit tedious for my liking.

How is everyone else finding it?? This is my 1st 'Mech' type game.

I hope many pick up this game and keep the multiplayer alive! its good stuff!

Edited by mybadlegs1

I just played the demo, boots me out after like 5 minutes, not really enough time with the game... dont think i will be getting it today, and i was actually really hoping it would be sweet.

also customization would have been sick, but oh well.

I just played the demo, boots me out after like 5 minutes, not really enough time with the game... dont think i will be getting it today, and i was actually really hoping it would be sweet.

also customization would have been sick, but oh well.

Oh i know what you mean man, thats the most stupidest 'trial' ever.

But i just bought it anyway, it seemed kind of cool to have something rather new coming on to xbla :)

It reminds me a lot of the Unreal games, which is cool, but the controls are much slower to react. I've been playing the Arcade mode for a couple hours and I think it's an awesome game; tedious and with sluggish controls, but more worth 800ms points than many other arcade games.

:uzi:I'm glad that the achmnts are all in game too, cause ONLINE ACHIEVEMENTS, for any and all games, ARE A WASTE OF TIME.

overall: 5 out of 10

THE J00ZE

gs 26,535 (and always climbing)

• 2 weeks later...

I have yet to play it on-line, it doesn't really interest me as much as I thought it would. A few of the people on my buddy list have it and raved about it. I absolutely HATE playing as the big mechs. I understand they're all set up evenly but I'm used to Unreal Tournament games, those move way too damn slow for my taste. Decent game so far, just tedious.

A friend of mine played it at my place and literally said "Oh man, it's so mindless and mundane you can't help but get hooked on it." I'll agree. I'm just playing it slowly here and there though, but it's still good. I'd say MAYBE worth the 800 points since I haven't gone on-line with it yet.

• 2 weeks later...

I wasn't planning on buying this game but I won it in that contest on this site which was SWEET!! I gave the arcade mode a try and it's pretty addicting.

At first i thought it was kinda stupid but it gets pretty fun. Probably won't be trying online since people are more than likely beast at this game online and I'll do nothing buy get pwned upon haha.

• 3 years later...