Multiverse Madness

Single sitting mate. Took me 2 hours and 10 minutes riding solo. I'll admit I was nearly sweating a few times as well. The roof near the back stairs of the warehouse proves to be a great place to camp on the Quohag level

Yeah thats where i go too, Found using Mayor West and his Adam We move to be very helpful.

As stated in the Guide, the Space Station level with Quagmire and the Acid gun work great. That is until a bomb elf runs past your wall of acid and kills you on level 30. After a few minutes of rage, I spent another 2 hours and made damn sure I shot those elves in the face first. Just a warning to all.

Space station with stewie and his magma gun. Stand at the first double doors and shoot the floor at the 2nd double doors. When they come in they will die. Also in between round grab the inflatable guy and the Jack in The Box and have 2 of each. When the enemies bunch up at the door on fire, toss a grenade down there too to kill the robot chickens. I would shoot magma on the floor and throw 2 nades and turn around real quick and press X on the store and cancel to refill nades and ammo. When things get hectic throw a inflatable guy to draw their attention and throw the Jack in The Box for some support.

I made it my first try, without breaking a sweat using this. Nobody even made it the stairs. The robot chickens are the only tough ones because they will sit in the back and shoot up the stairs and the magma doesn't hurt them as bad...But that's what the grenades is for.

Don't forget the health packs up there too, and always keep 2 on you at all times. With all the weapons you have, you will have enough time to grab them while they burn and even drop the JitB over the side too.

• 1 month later...
As stated in the Guide, the Space Station level with Quagmire and the Acid gun work great. That is until a bomb elf runs past your wall of acid and kills you on level 30. After a few minutes of rage, I spent another 2 hours and made damn sure I shot those elves in the face first. Just a warning to all.

I suppose I am dense, but where do you find the Quagmire's acid gun? Completed the story, collected all of the secondary objectives, and farming money to buy everything in the store. Starting Multiverse Madness next; already purchased Quagmire, but where do you get the acid gun? Thanks for any assistance.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
hey guys, competed all 30 waves earlier and I didn't get the 30 waves achieve, did it in co-op and I died aka the controller going for the achieve so would that void me as I wasn't the surviving person?

Yes it does. Whether you do it solo or co-op, the person going for the achievement cannot die in any wave.

• 6 months later...

I did it with Quagmire on Space Station level. Used the acid sprayer. In between rounds, I littered the outside floor with landmines, and the stairs between the double doors. First two attempts I got to round 12, as I got caught in the landmine blasts haha. But 3rd attempt I did it in just 71 minutes, and that included a few breaks to put my daughter back to sleep. The land mines make short work of the horde.