A good glitch

GR4V1G0R3

Hey guys

Just been replaying some story missions and noticed thar when I redid the last mission, it gave me the 15 jem 1st time completion bonus, so I did it again, and it gave me the bonus again

So, redo the last level over and over for boosting jems :Bounce:

Thanks for posting this. I read this somewhere else and have been using it to unlock gems. Didnt think to post here!

Have you found a quick way to kill the final boss (maybe a good skill)? I use lightning and it takes years. I always takes me a few minutes longer than the timer.

I just use homing ray, always have about 100, or 200 left on the clock, I forget which

I was also generally using an attack boost as my action power thing..i found lightening weapons to be near useless with the low attack power, handy but weak...homing ray is way more powerful, and only requires fast tapping.

Now if only I could get good at this game I might be able to get more than 110g from it, still need to unlock 53 more skills, and buy over 90 of them, and all I can say is wibble to B.a.B.a.B. - S rank, yes, score, no, no miss...you having a laugh ?

I just use homing ray, always have about 100, or 200 left on the clock, I forget which

I was also generally using an attack boost as my action power thing..i found lightening weapons to be near useless with the low attack power, handy but weak...homing ray is way more powerful, and only requires fast tapping.

Now if only I could get good at this game I might be able to get more than 110g from it, still need to unlock 53 more skills, and buy over 90 of them, and all I can say is wibble to B.a.B.a.B. - S rank, yes, score, no, no miss...you having a laugh ?

Thanks. Homing ray rapes compared to the lightning, how the heck did I get so far with lightning?!?! I find most skills useless compared to the main skill your start with and do not have to unlock. Did they really have to include 170 which are all not that different from eachother?

Oh well. I do not plan to get too much into this game It be nice to scrape out 100G from it though. Looks to me like I will settle for 115 G, not unlocking or awakening all skills, killing the DP 100 times, or completing all bosses without taking damage....