Easy LOW BLOW ACHV.

I found a very simple and effective way to get the low blow achv. It takes about 3 minutes to do. Go to the mission looking for lois. Make sure you are the leader because he is the only one with the mine u need to get this achv. All you have to do is go down where you rescue the pow's. Once you kill all the people there should be a jeep that is not blown up yet down there. Place a mine in front of it and watch it blow up and the achvment unlock. Enjoy. please let me know what you think

If you have a co-op partner, get them to host and select the engineer and play the first level. From where you start, head up the road and plant the AT mines in the road whilst your partner carries on with the mission.

When your partner drops in the Mortar Barrage and you have to head toward the Heli Extraction 2 jeeps will come down that road and over your mines. Achievement unlocked

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey I tried this just now, but to no avail. In fact, I tried it 3 times but nothing happened. I laid the AT mine in front of the jeep and nothing. I also tried placing it at the back and once again, nothing. There was an update for the game when I started it up, so maybe it has been patched.

If anyone manages to get this with the new update, please let me know.